Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 18 September 2017

Witch Way is the Candy? for Dies to Die Fo

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

I'm here with my usual 
Monday Morning Inspiration
for
DIES TO DIE FOR

and this week I just had to have a play with this adorable 'too cute to spook' witch - and to think I initially thought wouldn't 'need' this stamp and die set - who was I tying to kid lol!!!
And this little cutie is part of this stamp set:


Background created using Distress Inks:

Dusty Concord
Picked Raspberry
Broken China

Have a FAB-U-LOUS crafty week.
See you next Monday.

TTFN


5 comments:

Lisa xx said...

oooh this is gorgeous, the back ground colours look stunning Debs, and what a sweet image!

Fiki said...

Love this card!
its amazing!

Lorraine said...

Aww she's cute! A gorgeous card.
Hope you are fully recovered now Debs
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and love the little scene and colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous super cute card Debs, gorgeous colouring & background.
Hugs
Wendy xx