Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 4 September 2017

Flower for a True Friend

Good morning my gorgeous crafty friends.

Apologies for my absence the last couple of weeks - unfortunately I was poorly and taken into hospital for a few days - but I'm pleased to report I am now feeling so much better and ready to get back into my little crafty haven.

So today I'm here with a little 

MONDAY MORNING INSPIRATION

for

DIES TO DIE FOR 

and I just had to play with this stunning floral image from Stamping Bella 
'A Flower for a True Friend'

I kept the design CAS to showcase the gorgeous image.

Here's a link to everything I used:

Lost & Found - Blush 

Have a fabulous crafty week.
TTFN


SaveSave

8 comments:

Karen Knott said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the flower and beautiful papers :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love the pretty flower and fab design
Hope you are feeling much better now
Sending big hugs
Lorraine x

nikkib said...

So very sorry to read you've been unwell, hope you're feeling much better now. Lovely card, I like the design. I enjoy watching you on tv with Hobby House products, the projects you make are gorgeous. Take care of yourself...

Sarah said...

Glad you are recovering well Debs. This is such a pretty card. Lovely to see those MME papers. I still have quite a full 6x6 pad somewhere!! xx

Fiki said...

very nice!

Carol S. said...

Hope you have recovered well. A beautiful flow, Carol S.xxer and beautifully coloured. Stunning card, Hugs

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card, great Colouring x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad you are ok, fabulous flower