Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 1 May 2017

Happy Birthday Dude for Dies to Die For

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

I'm back with my usual Monday Morning Inspiration for 


 I had to make a card for my nephew who was 6 years old last Friday and that gave me the perfect excuse to ink up this uber adorable Cowboy Dude from Stamping Bella 



And if you have a special dude that would like a card with this fabulous image (just to let you know we have a female version just as adorable for all the special dudettes) then here's the links to the items used:

Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'Surprise'
Colouring Medium: Copics 

It's also my birthday today and my DH has planned a surprise for me - I'm sooooo excited and can hardly wait to find out what it is!!!

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous crafty day.
TTFN

8 comments:

Pollard Carole said...

Just perfect what a great stamp and perfect design Love and hugs Carole x

Deborah said...

Fab card Debbie.

Deborah A

PS Happy Birthday.

Lorraine said...

He looks brilliant. I love the papers and bright colours too
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Happy Birthday Debs!! Hope you enjoyed your day. Brilliant card and love the little dude !! Great colouring. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sarah said...

What a darling little guy...great card xx

Juls said...

Love it xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Squeee, that's super cute Debs! Love that wee fella and your gorgeous card design. The colour combo is bright and cheery and fun. What little man wouldn't love this gorgeous creation! I know my wee fella would!! Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Marilyn said...

This little cowpoke is just the cutest dude ever!