Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 10 April 2017

I Just Luuuurrrrvvvve Flutterbys

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you have been enjoying the fabulous weather we have had this weekend in the UK. We spent most of it in the garden - just lovely to have a bit of sun on the skin and fresh air in your lungs - what a difference it makes to how you feel.

So today I'm here with a little Monday Morning Inspiration and this weekend I've been playing with some of my new stash from 


and when I saw the new release from MFT this time included my all time favourite flutterby butterflies I just could not resist!

So here's a CAS design I put together yesterday


And here are the links to the items used:


You just gotta love flutterbys - don't ya?

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous crafty day.
TTFN


9 comments:

Lorraine said...

What a fab design, and I love those gorgeous flutterbys.
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

Very pretty card Debs, love the muted colour pallette xx

Carol S. said...

At one of the craft fairs that I sell my homewares every month, I am known as the butterfly lady!! 95% of the things I sell have a butterflies on them! Your card is gorgeous and love the colours and the butterflies are so pretty. Hugs, Carol S,xx

Marilyn said...

Very pretty card and I like the design. Great idea with the hex dies and adding the butterflies with dimension looks fab.

Wendy said...

Absolutely fabulous Debs, love those gorgeous butterflies and design.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I do love butterflies and this is so pretty

Pollard Carole said...

Fabulous card love the design its gorgeous loving all your new goodies and also fab show last weekend loved it Love and hugs Carole x

pinky said...

Love your card Debs. Happy Easter to you x

Juls said...

Beautiful xx