Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 2 March 2017

Special Lady at In the Pink

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Can you believe we are in March already - the speed this year is going it will be time for Festive makes before we know it!!!!

But before we go down that road we have lots of other special occasions to look forward to - including one coming up at the end of this month - Mother's Day 

So with that in mind our new challenge over at 


is 

SPECIAL LADY 

and of course using PINK as your main colour shouldn't be a problem this time :) 

I decided to make a little heart shaped keepsake 
HEre's what I used:

Chipboard Shaped Heart Frame - cut on Scan n Cut
Design Papers: My Mind's Eye 'Blush'
MFT Stamps and Matching Dies 'Flashy Florals'

Our wonderful sponsor is


offering 1 lucky winner 2 digi images of their choice

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely Pink Lady DT buddies.

Thanks for popping by.

Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
SaveSave

5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful, love those flowers

Fiki said...

so pretty!

Lorraine said...

How pretty?! The flowers are gorgeous and I love the design
Lorraine x

Juls said...

Beautiful xx

Marilyn said...

Wowsa! These is one fantastic design and I love it!