Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 6 March 2017

It's the Bunny Wobbles for DtDF

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Gosh here we are at the start of another week already - and this one is set to be as busy as the last one for me with a couple of magazine commissions to finish and get in the post and even more importantly a card to make for my DH birthday on Wednesday - best get that in the bag first I think!

So before I head on up to my little crafty haven I would just like to share my DT inspiration using some gorgeous goodies from the lovely Dies to Die For 
Card Ingredients:

Image: Stamping Bella 'Row of Bunny Wobbles'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Doodlebug Designs 'Kraft in Color'

Hope you had a fabulous weekend - after a bumpy start to mine I had a brilliant day yesterday at the DtDF pop up shop event - here's my favourite photo of the day with the lovely Sue, Tracy and Faye


Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

7 comments:

Fiki said...

very nice card!

Wendy said...

So gorgeous and adorable Debs, love those bunnies.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Carol S. said...

A super cute card and love the adorable bunnies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sarah said...

Very cute Debs and a great picture xx

cheryl Baker said...

Oh love those bunnies hun great card super photo too hugs cheryl xxx

Pollard Carole said...

Gorgeous card love that cute stamp and the pretty colours on this one. Great photo looks like a great fun day Just wish I lived closer I'd love these events Love and hugs Carole x

pinky said...

What a lovely bunch of ladies, yourself included Debs! Loving your gorgeous card.