Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 13 March 2017

Happy Birthday to a Very Busy Guy for DtDF

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Today I would like to share a little Monday morning inspiration using some gorgeous stash from 


And this week I've gone all masculine - well not me personally just my card lol!!!


This was for a very busy guy in my life - my DH who's birthday was on Wednesday and as soon as I saw this image I just know it would be perfect for him.

And if you have a 'very busy guy' in your life you need to make a card for 
here's the links to the items used:

Image: Stamping Bella 'Calvin Loves his Computer'
Design Papers: Lawn Fawn 'Beachside'
Colouring Medium: Copics

Before I go I just thought I'd share a photo from the fabulous Pop Up shop event in Bristol yesterday. 


What a brilliant fun day we had :) 
Why not check out when/where the next events are taking place - full details here 

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

SaveSave

10 comments:

Lucy Woods said...

Really fab male card! Great layout! And what a lovely photo of you all! Those smiles are infectious! :-)
Lucy x

Fiki said...

great card!
wonerful photo!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous card great colouring and layout.

Annette said...

Love your card Debs, and the pic has made me giggle again. I thought we were gonna end up kneeling on the floor! My arms ache today from all the lifting. Just goes to show that I'm not used to physical activity.

Juls said...

Gorgeous make!!! Loving the pear detail on the computer .. lol 😂😂 ... really fun photo xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Debs that card is fab hun! Love the paper combo and that image is brilliant! It would suit my hubby perfectly!! LOVE that photo of you all too, so nice to see so many of my favourite blog buddies hanging out and having a laugh. Gorgeous of you all. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

Marilyn said...

Fab guy card Debs! Perfect colouring and it's just right for a masculine card. I'll bet hubs loved it!

Debbie said...

I bet your hubby loved his card, it's fab, I love it. Great image for any man. Hugs xxx

Pollard Carole said...

Brilliant man Card design just fab and looks like a great fun day with your Crafty Friends love and hugs Carole x

pinky said...

Debs this is just class! I need this stamp for my hubby!!