Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Birthday Candy Winner!!!

Good evening - I'm back again to announce the winner of my Birthday Candy.
But first I would just like to say another mahoosive thank you to all my lovely followers for choosing to be here - without you all there wouldn't be much point :o)
Also big thanks to all my beautiful DT and blogging buddies for the gorgeous cards and gifts - will share some photos tomorrow - everyone is waiting for me so we can go out for tea :o)

So without any further ado the winning number as picked by Random.org (this was the best way to copy the results onto my post - if anyone could advise a better way - I would love to know for future!)


So for those with not so good eyesight the winning number is................................
#12
and that entry was..............................................

The gorgeous Lisa aka Wishcraft

Whoooopppp whooooppppppp - I'm sooooo thrilled for you Lisa
Please e-mail me on debs01may@talktalk.net before the end of the week so I can get your goodies posted to you asap :o)

Thank you all so much for your continued support.
I'm already working on an idea for my birthday giveaway for next year as that will be the BIG 50!!!!!!!
Watch this space lol!!!

Enjoy the rest of the evening.
TTFN

4 comments:

Sue said...

Big Congrats Lisa!!

Hope you have a wonderful evening Debs!
Love Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I can't believe it! Thank you so much hun :o)

Happy birthday! Hope you've had a fabulous day, and hope my card turned up too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Mau xx said...

Well done Lisa, hope you have lots of fun with your goodies.
Thanks Debs, hope you have had a super day and hope my card arrived
Huge Hugs sis :)
xxxx Mau

Luanne Pang said...

Congrats to Lisa