Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Vintage Best Wishes

Good  morning. I'm a little earlier with my post today than yesterday and I may even be back with another later :o) as it is pouring down here today so what could be better than hiding away in my little crafty haven and having a good crafty session :o)

My share (for now) is for the fab Diamonds & Pearls challenge at Lil's :Little Fairies this week.
I have more LOTV stamps than any other brand and yet I still miss their challenges sometimes - so I was determined not to miss it this week :o)


The image I have used today is gorgeous 'Pretty Bouquet' and I have coloured her with Flexmarkers - I love the muted tones of these colours.
The srummy DP's are Prima 'Nature Garden' from My Crafty Heart


I heat embossed the Spellbinders Fleur di Lis rectangle mat using Versamark and Cosmic Shimmer Aurora Crystal Sparkle EP for a diamond like sparkle.
The edges of the image have been inked with Old Paper Distress Ink.


Felt flower die cut using Spellbinders floral die and an American Crafts pearl brad added to the centre.
Brads and lace from stash.
Sentiment - Creative Expressions.


Challenges I would like to enter:
Lil's Little Fairies - Diamonds & Pearls
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft - Material Girl
Scrap Creations - It's a Girl Thing
Tuesday Throwdown - Use Some Sparkle
Dream Valley - Earth Tones
Pile it On - Sparkle & Shine
Truly Scrumptious - Distressing & Die Cuts/Punches
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

Thanks for your visit today - please let me know you have been so I can visit you too.
Have a fabulous day - stay warm and dry :o)
TTFN

21 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! Love the colours and adorable LOTV image.

Lisa x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Debs, I love your vintagey card today) she is a lovely stamp, fabby colouring and what great colours you chose for her too, they go so beautifully with the papers. Have a lovely day, Hugs, Teresa xx

Pami said...

Gorgeous Debs! Love the colours and the pretty image. Hope you are well hon. P x

Zenita Smith said...

Beautiful Card!! Love that image!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
Z

Violets Corner said...

Fabulous card, many thanks for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Sue said...

Wow! this is So gorgeous Debs! the image is really sweet and you've coloured her beautifully. I love the fleur de lis embossing - it looks amazing! and the papers and embellies are all stunning - the flower is so pretty - love everything about this card! :-)
Hope you have a good day!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

ang said...

gorgeous card thanks for sharing angxxxx

NanaConnie said...

Spectacular, Debbie! Love the vintage look. I'm so glad you shared it with us by submitting it to the "Sparkle and Shine" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you'll play along next time in our new challenge, too.
NanaConnie DT

Rachel x said...

Ooh, this is gorgeous, Debs!! :) I love the muted colour tones with that sweet image and the sparkle from the EP on the Nestie mat is the perfect little lift!! :)
Thanks for joining in with our Earth Tones challenge at Dream Valley this time!! :)
hugs, Rachel x

Judith said...

gorgeous Debs - love the colours you've used for this card - this is one of my fave LOTV images- I'm the same loads of LOTV stamps and a bit light on the LOTV challenges! - hope you had a good crafty day hugs judith x

Chrissy said...

Adorable card Debs, love this cute image and colouring, gorgeous papers..a really lovely card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Debs and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

NGCARDS said...

A great creation hun! Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

Katina said...

Wow, Debs!! This is so gorgeous! Love the vintage feel to it.
xx

PS Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week.

Chrizette said...

Love all aspects of this card - it is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations this week!

Chrizette
DT Member
Celestial Things

Brodders said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us for our Material Girl challenge at Cupcake Crafts and good luck - Jane

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card Debs. I love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

coops said...

so stunning debs,i really love your colours and gorgeous sweet image and design.
thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Samantha said...

so pretty! love the colours too! Thanks for Joining us on the Pile It On challenge this time, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

Jacki Randolph said...

Super sweet image! Fabulous design and colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Love to Create Challenges!

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card Debs. I love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining us this month at Bunny Zoe Crafts. Hugs Michele x