Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 30 April 2012

A Tiddly Inks Thank You

Good morning. Only 1 more sleep until my birthday - yipppeee :o)
Today I would like to share a card I have made to say thank you to someone special - but I can't say who just yet :o)


I have used a scrummy Tiddly Inks Wryn Grow a Little Love image coloured with Flexmarkers and Promarkers 


The gorgeous Design Papers are K&Co Classic McKenna - I've had this pad for ages and had completely forgotten about it - so glad I re-discovered it :o) I have also used an embossed panel - using Spellbinders M-Bossablilities 'Whimsy'


This also used:
Antique Cream Vintage Lace - from Hobbycraft
Marianne Createables English Rose Die
Memory Box Dragonfly Die
Adhesive Pearls from stash
Cosmo Cricket Mini Alphas Clear Stickers


Challenges I took inspiration from:

Tiddly Inks Challenge - A Million Ways to Say Thank You
Sketch 'n' Stash - Sketch #86
One Stop Craft - Recipe Challenge
Fairy Fun Fridays - Anything With Flowers
The Crafty Pad - April Showers Bring May Flowers
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

Thanks for your visit today - it would lovely to know you have been so I can come and see you too :o)
Have a fabulous day.
I'll be back tomorrow with my DT project for 
and also to announce the winner of my birthday candy - fingers crossed - it could be you :o)

Before I go I would just like to share a couple of my favourite photos from Ethan's 1st Birthday Party on Saturday

 The Birthday Boy Ethan


and my squidgylicious Grandson Oliver

TTFN

25 comments:

Fluffles said...

What a lovely image & a great card. Love the papers & your flowers too. Sounds like someone's a bit excited about their birthday tomorrow... so who is the bigger kid, you or Ethan??? Jx

Loopylou. said...

awwww dbes its just gorgeous hun, I love the rolled flowers and oooh oliver piccies!! he is getting sooo big!!! so cute too!!! love it!!
thank you for popping in and playing along with the tiddly inkers this week
hugs Lou xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image and the colours.Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash. good luck.
Kevin xx

Jules said...

lovely card - great colors!

sallysbitz said...

Your card is Gorgeous. I do love your layout & colour combo x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Rosalee said...

Such wonderful pics. They grow up so fast. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

Nenny said...

I love the card Debs! Awesome!! I've seen this image done several times now, but I just love the red and mustard you've used. Such a lush and lovely combo. A real treat for the intended.

I hope you get a little sunshine on your happy day and you wake up smiling from head to toe. I wish you a fabby day tomorrow x

Dawn said...

What a super card! I love those rolled flowers! Thanks so much for playing at The Crafty Pad this week in our April Showers Bring May Flowers Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Debs, love the sweet image and beautiful colour combo. Love the pics of the boys, aww! they're so cute.

Donna x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Debs...and the piccies are so beautiful hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Lorraine said...

AWW THIS IS SO SWEET HUNI LOVE THIS ONE AND YOUR PHOTOS ARE SO CUTE XX

Sue said...

Aww this is gorgeous Debs! the image is so sweet and Wow! I really love those lush papers!! The lace, roses and dragonfly are all beautiful - it's a really scrummy card!! :-))
Aww Ethan looks So happy, bless him! Aww and squidgy gorgeous Oliver - I just want to cuddle him!! He's adorable!!
If I don't catch you in the morning, I hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow hun!! you totally deserve to be spoilt rotten so hope you get lots of lovely cards and pressies!!!
Huge Hugs!
Sue xxx

Marlena Peduzzi said...

This is beautiful, I love your flowers! So glad you could join us at Tiddly Inks!

mforquer said...

Gorgeous creation! I love your rolled flowers and the rich gold tones with Wryn! Fabulous and thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M

Amanda R said...

Love your card, the embossing and the dragonflies are such cute touches! Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

Mariza Sales said...

Parabéns, desejo a voce um aniversario maravilhoso e com muito amor
Abraços
Mariza Sales

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Beautiful card! Love the image and your coloring is perfect! Thank you for playing at The Crafty Pad :)

Tina said...

lovley card, and hes a cutie

JoanieMc said...

Oh my, your card is awesome. I love the colors, the paper piecing, and just everything about it. It is just an adorable card. Thanks for entering it in The Crafty Pad Challenge this week.

Hugs
Joanie

ang said...

lovely card and pics aangxxx

Claire said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debs - love the image, gorgeous colours and love all the elements too. Hugs, Claire x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love your colours, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this time hugs Pops x

Jill said...

aww your card is gorgeous Debs love the image she's adorable great papers too thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Jen said...

such a lovely card xx

thanks for joining us at SNS this week
jen xx

Larissa said...

Fabulous card. I really love the colours. I hope you had a lovely birthday! Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly inks challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa