Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 20 April 2012

Special Flutterby Wishes

Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish a speedy recovery.
The sun is shining today which us sooooo lovely - hope it is shining wherever you are too :o)
I have been up with the larks this morning and got the h/w done and dusted (literally) and even cleaned the windows - something I haven't been able to do for a while so it was a real pleasure to do them :o)

So my share for today is a card I have made for the new challenge at Die-Ing for a Challenge
which is a fab sketch with a CAS feel


I recently bought some new stamps from the Joanna Sheen stamp range 'I Love Knitting' especially for this stunning flutterby stamp and I knew I just had to stamp it onto parchment and then heat emboss it with True White EP from Creative Expresssions


Here's a close up of the stunning flutterby :o)


I also stamped one of the borders from the set onto parchment and heat embossed with True White EP and then mat and layered it onto some card stock with the edge die cut using Spellbinders Edgeabilities.


Design Paper - Melissa Frances '5th Avenue' - available from Dies to Die For
Sentiment - Hobby Art 
Adhesive Pearls from stash


Challenges I made my card for:
Sassy Cheryl's - Butterflies
Tip Top Tuesday - Spotty Dotty 
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Anything Goes

Thanks for your visit today - I would love to know you have been so I can come and visit you too.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

17 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous...

Love the colours that you have chosen just fabulous...

Have a fab weekend huggles Pops x x x

Mary J said...

That is stunning Debs! Lovin' the soft look and the muted colours really enhances the vellum!

Dan said...

Your butterfly is so beautiful! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow Debs - this is stunning.. i can understand why you NEEDED the butterfly stamp... its just beautiful
Lisa x

Claire said...

WOW Debs this is just stunning - I want that butterfly!!!!! Just gorgeous - you never cease to amaze me with your creations when you have a play. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Donna said...

Wow Debs, this is such a pretty card and elegant too! The parchment flower is so delicate and pretty and I love the minty green papers too :) Donna ♥ x

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, I'm just LOVIN' that beautiful white butterfly! Clean and elegant. It's perfect.
Thanks for playing in the Butterflies challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's .

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous hun...love the butterfly and the layout looks so pretty too :o)

hope you have a lovely weekend..big hugs Vicky xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Love the butterfly hun thought you'd been parchment crafting when I saw it hun so effective!

Em xxx

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Debs! I love the way you've embossed the butterfly - it looks awesome!! The pretty papers and border are all perfect - it's a really sweet card!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Love Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

Oh Debs, this is SO pretty! Really love how you've used those stamps. Hugs, Lisa x

jkreucher said...

what a gorgeous, delicate stunning butterfly! this is so elegant! love it!
thanks for joining us for the Sassy Cheryl Butterflies challenge!
Judy

Betka said...

I like the parchment butterfly and the layout. This is gorgeous Debs! Hugs, Betka

ribenaruby said...

Stunning creations Debs! Ruby x

Samantha said...

Very striking! beautifully done! Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, Hope you can come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

Scrapmate said...

A lovely card and a beautiful stamp set.

Bev said...

Another fabulous entry Debs, love it! x