Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 26 April 2012

Playing with Embossing Powders - again!

Hello again (again) lol!!! This is my 3rd post for today - but this time it's a card I have made for fun - and not a DT card :o)
I've been having another play with some embossing powders and Glitter Jewels (see previous post here) and I tried to use the colours of the EP to 'colour' the Penny Black image this time.


This picture shows the effect quite well :o)


I also played with one of my new Spellbinders M-Bossabilities folders 'Whimsy' and inked over the embossed area with Spun Sugar and Old Paper Distress Inks.
This also used:
Doo Hickey Swirl
Retro Flower Punch - Small and Medium 
Adhesive Gems from stash


Challenges I would like to enter:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - No Patterned Paper
Crafts and Me - Embossing 
Fab 'n' Funky - No Design Paper
Inky Impressions - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Hope you are all keeping warm and dry - the weather is awful again here today :o(
I'm looking forward to Aaron and Oliver coming over for tea tonight and was hoping to get to a walk out with the pushchair but it doesn't look likely :o(
Enjoy the rest of the day.
Thanks for popping by (again).
TTFN

20 comments:

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

I'm back again Debs :) and so glad I am! Wow! This is something else! I love it! And it looks and sounds like you had fun with this. Tis gorgeous!

Faye said...

A quickie, as I have just discovered Sweet Cheeks in a pair of my shoes and things could end in tears, or a broken ankle. Just wanted to tell you how much I love this card. The embossing looks FAB. Byee. xx

Sue said...

Wow! this is So beautiful Debs! the image looks really fab with the gorgeous embossing and distress inks - the colours are So pretty! I love the delish paper and the lace and flowers - it's a really stunning card!!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is stunning love the colour choices too gorgeous work huggles Pops x x x

Crafty Kitten said...

Hi Debs,
Hope you are well sweetie.
I love love love this card, your embossing is just stunning.
Brilliant.
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Claire said...

Now then Mrs I love this one! Fab image, gorgeous colours - remind me of peppermint - I really don't know why LOL! Lots of shimmer and sparkle on this one - fabulous. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Debs...love the image and great texture too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

A stuuning card Debs, love the beautiful embossing and gorgeous image.

Donna x

DesignerDiva said...

you have rocked this beautiful card Debs, the colours and details are really beautiful.
I had a lovely card from you this morning - I love it thank you, its so funny I really must be the candy floss queen as Lisa made me a thank you card with the same image a while back! I loved it so much I had to buy it and still haven't had a chance to play!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Liz, said...

Hi Debs, this is fab - love the effect you have achieved,

Liz x

Joey said...

Debbie this is beautiful, gorgeous design and love the effect, thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions Joey xx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love gorgeous card Debs.
luv
Debby

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Oooh, I like your glitter and sparkly effect. Pretty card.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Debs i love the colours and the embossing looks great.
Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. Have a lovely weekend. Have a lovely weekend. luv gina xx

kath said...

beautiful card debs and I love your shimmery image..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

Pauline C said...

Wow Debs this is stunning - I really love everything about it! Thanks for joining in this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge
pauline x

Katina said...

Wow!! This is so beautiful Debs!
xx

Emma H said...

Wow, this is so pretty and sparkly - I love the effect! Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky this week!

ang said...

really lovely card, love the colours and the tricks with the embossing powders will give it a try me thinks, thanks for sharing angxxx

John Rozer said...

In such a case,now you can easily fulfill your desire by getting our products related to Patchwork Fabric in Australia through internet.We also deal with
Embossing Powders
to make your scrapbook projects more interesting as you can make some embellishments by using these products.