Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

On the Farm or In the Garden at At Oldie But Goodie

Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon :o)
Today my share is for our new challenge over at 


and this fortnight our lovely Tracy has picked the theme

ON THE FARM OR IN THE GARDEN


I took some inspiration for my card from the
Spring Colours challenge at Basic Grey this fortnight and teamed it with the fab sketch at
 Sunday Sketch and Stash this week


Image - Sarah Kay 'Precious Moments' (this is my Oldie But Goodie item that is more than 6 months old) - coloured with PM's and FM's


Design Papers - Basic Grey 'Sweet Threads'
This also used:
Seam Binding in Rose and Button Twine from Pretty Little Ribbon Shop  
Flower button from stash
Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps - Friendship Sentiments
Adhesive Pearls from stash
Base Card - Craftwork Cards


Our sponsor this week is 
Robyn's Fetish
Please check the main blog for full details of the prize on offer and also to see the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Other challenges I would like to enter:
Karens Doodles - Something Spring
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Lollipop Crafts - Spring Fling
Stamp & Create - Spring
Creative Stamp Friends - Bingo (Button, Flower, Dots)
Kenny K Krafty Girls - Recipe (1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellies)
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes (2nd entry)
Stampavie & More - Spring
Thanks for your visit today.

Don't forget there is still time to enter my Blogaversary and Birthday Candy - see sidebar for details.

Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

24 comments:

Kami-koneko said...

supercute card, I cant wait till my garden gets as many flowers as it is on that stamp! :D

Thanks for playing with us at KennyK's, hugs from DT-Laila

Dena said...

Such a sweet image! Love that polka dot paper, too. :)

Thanks for joining this week's challenge over at Lollipop Crafts!

Aloha,
Dena Jones
Lollipop Crafts DT

Bea said...

Oh, what a beautiful card, and I just love that image :o)

Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's this week.

Hugs from Bea

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Debs this is absolutely gorgeous, I love that image so much and what beautiful colours, papers and design this is a top notch card I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Aww this is gorgeous Debs! I love the sweet Sarah Kay image and you've coloured her to perfection! The papers and embellies are all beautiful - lovely Spring colours!
Hope you are having a good week!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Rene said...

This is so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck,
Rene :D

Claire said...

So pretty, love the SK image and those papers and colours are just lovely. Have a great day sweetie. Hugs, Claire x

Pami said...

I love these gorgeous little images Debs, your card is just wonderful! Pami x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debs,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Fluffles said...

Brilliant card Debs - your colouring is just perfect, love it, Jx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so cute .. i love the little chicks
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Hello my lovely Debs, fabulous papers, that one must have sneaked past me lol and your colouring of that super sweet image is just DEVINE!
I have a little something for your beautiful Grandchildren but I keep forgetting to post them! Forgive me there are no birthday cards and they are not wrapped, I took them out of my shop because I don't have aGrandchild of my own to spoil yet!
Hugs Laurie xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is fabulous I love it, hugs Pops x

Susie Little said...

Fabulous Fun card! thank you for playing along at KKKG challenge this week! Good luck! xx

Karin said...

Such a cute image and beautiful card :-)
Thanx for sharing at Kenny K Grafty Girlz Challenge and good luck!
Hugs from Karin

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Debs, Oooh I do love that Sarah Kay stamp - you've coloured her beautifully and she goes so beautifully with those scrummy papers:) Big Hugs, Teresa x

Tracy said...

Hi Debs
This is a great take on my Farm/Garden theme. It's gorgeous and I love your image. Sarah Kay has always been one of my favourites.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Angela said...

Lovely card....
thank you for joining us at Karen's Doodles this time.

Angela

sue w. said...

Hi Debs, this is so lovely, love all the different papers and the image is fab.
Saw you at MIM.
Hugs Sue W.

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Such a pretty card, I love the image you chose and your BG papers.

Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

LaJanette said...

So cute! Love the patchwork on the paper to go with her jeans; just perfect!

Thanks for playing along with us at Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenge; hope to see you back often:0)

Hugs;
Janette
Psst...I have KK candy on my blog if you care to take a look:0)

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Debs, this is so gorgeous. Love the adorable image and scrummy papers. Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

Donna x

Stempelhexe said...

Ich liebe dieses Motiv und deine Karte ist ganz bezaubernd geworden, danke fürs Mitmachen bei den Kreativen Stempelfreunden.
LG
Ulla