Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 2 April 2012

A Magical Birthday


Good morning. Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and are looking forward to an extended one this weekend - and lots of chocolate :o)

Today I would like to share a card I have made for my Grandson Oliver's 1st birthday in a couple of weeks - I can't believe how fast this first year has passed - he will be off to school before we know it!!! 
I have made it early as we are all going to Centre Parcs at the weekend for Easter and then John, Jack & I are going to Portsmouth to see my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona and won't be back until the day before Oliver's birthday :o)


I have used one of my favourite male LOTV images that I have only inked up once - I think it is sooooo adorable - don't you?
Image coloured with the usual PM's and FM's
Sentiment created on PC 


I teamed the image with some DCVW Nana's Nursery For Boys DP's
The stars were die cut using Sizzix die and then I ran them through my Xyron before adding some Glamour Dust I also added a couple of small buttons with some twine knotted through.


Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafty Emma's - No Girls Allowed
My Sheri Crafts - Make a Card for a Child Under 5
Lil's Little Fairies - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Use a Stamp
Everybody Art - Sketch
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Waste Not Wednesday - Use Forgotten Stuff

Here's just one of my favourite photos of Oliver so far:


Don't forget I have my Blogversary and my birthday candy available here.

Thanks for popping by today and for any lovely comments you may wish to leave - I really appreciate your visit.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

11 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie I love this image so super cute, gorgeous colours too hugs pops x

debby4000 said...

Brilliant cute card Debs.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

adorable!!! Love the sparkly stars!!

P.S thank you for your card, it is much appreciated and just gorgeous!!!

Hugs Juls

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs what a gorgeous card that image is a little cutie, the colours and design are FAB, so is that picture, love it, two little cuties on one post.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Donna said...

Fantastic male card Debs and such a sweet design! I love the papers and colours and your fab lil sparkly stars :) Donna ♥ x

Katina said...

Gorgeous card Debs and how sweet is Oliver?! I could eat him up, lol!
xx

ShelbyWoo said...

this is such an adorable stamp!! thanks for sharing with us over at My Sheri Crafts!

Sue said...

Oh this is fab Debs! I love the wizard image and the gorgeous papers! The sparkly stars and sentiment are perfect!
Wow! I can see with every photo how fast Oliver and Lola are growing up. Aww he is such a cutie!!
They are going to love Easter this year!!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Gemma said...

gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in at My Mums Craft shop challenge this week! Gemma :)

Bev said...

Magical card Debs! Thanks so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies this week x

Claire said...

Fab card Debs, a year already, goodness where does the time go? You have a busy week ahead, enjoy! Hugs, Claire x