Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 21 April 2012

It's Sketch Time at Allsorts

Good morning - yipppeeee it's the weekend!! Not sure what plans we have for ours - probably just going to see what the day brings - I guess it will depend on what the weather is like :o)

Anyway as it's Saturday that means it's time for a new challenge at


and this week our lovely Emma has provided a sketch for us to work with 


You can use it as it is or flip/rotate it, add embellies, make it square, as long as the basic sketch details can still be seen.

Here's my take on it 


I kept to the basic sketch and just added a few additional pearl embellies.


Image - Nellie Snellen - 'Frog on a Flower' available from MCH coloured with FM's & PM's
I don't usually like orange but  somehow this just looks good don't you think?


Lush Design Papers - Bo Bunny 'Vicki B'
Sentiment - Fizzy Moon


So that's what I did - please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of my lovely DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed :o)

Our sponsor this week is 
and they are offering  very lucky winner a selection of vintage seam binding 
(wish I could enter lol!!!!)

Challenges I would like to enter:

By the Cute & Girly - Once Upon A Time
Paper Shelter - Wings
My Time to Craft - Fairy Nice
The Stamping Boutique - Anything Goes
OLLCB - Bold & Bright 
OSAAT - Bright

Thanks for your visit today. Please let me know you have called by so I can come and visit you too :o)

Before I go I would also like to say a big hello and welcome to all my recent new followers - lovely to see you - hope you like what you see and stay a while.

Have a fabulous weekend.
TTFN

25 comments:

brenda said...

A super take on Emma's sketch Debs and lovely fresh colour palette.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Claire said...

This is so sweet hun - love that floral paper. Hope you have a lovely day whatever you get up to. Hugs, Claire x

Faye said...

Fab, fab, fab colour combo. A really pretty creation. Have a great weekend. xx

Chrissy said...

Such a little cutie Debs..gorgeous colours.

Luv CHRISSYxx

DesignerDiva said...

oh this is super Debs, I love that Bo Bunny paper - I'll never stop buying paper at this rate!
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs Laurie xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Debs :o) Love this cute image and the colours are fab too. Hope you're having a lovely day! Hugs, Lisa x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely! Thank you for sharing at One Stitch at a Time and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

mags said...

What a lovely card. Great colours and papers used and a gorgeous image. Just discovered your blog and you have some lovely creations. Have become a follower and look forward to popping by.
Mags
x

Liz, said...

Hi Debs, really pretty card, love these colours. Enjoy the rest of the weekend,

Liz x

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous...love the image and fabulous colours too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Mummylade said...

that is such a sweet card!

Donna Mosley said...

A very pretty card Debs, love the gorgeous image and your fab fussy cutting. Hope you have a great weekend whatever you get upto.

Donna x

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous card, lovely detail and cute image, hugs Liz xx

Hazel said...

Aw beautiful card Debs - love it all.

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment.

Be back to see you soon.

Toodle pip

Hazel x

Karen C said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for playing with us this week at One Stitch At A Time! Best of luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Karen C (OSAAT DT)
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Fleur said...

Gorgeous Debs, very pretty
Enjoy the weekend ~ what's left of it
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Sue said...

Aww this is really beautiful Debs! I love the coral and green - the paper is gorgeous! and one of my fave stamps too - I love her sparkly wings!!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Miranda said...

very cute card Debs lovely the colours are perfect
thanks for joining our challenge over at the Stamping Boutique
hugs
Miranda
TSB DT

ribenaruby said...

Hi Debs, what a pretty card, really love the orange against the green! I do love the cut out images, so flattering. Ruby x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

HI Debs

I love your card the papers are fab and the sketch looks so good hun thankyou

Em xxx

Purple Crazy said...

Fabulous cards, love the cute image, Thanks for sharing with us at OLLCB, Wendy x

Wendi said...

Such a pretty card I love the colour choice
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
I do hope we see you again
Wendi

Debs said...

Gorgeous card, love your image and colours,
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
Hugs Debs

Jo Channon said...

A great colour mix on this lovely card, this fairy image is always a winner, love it too. Jo x

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a gorgeous card!!! Love how you color the cute image. Thank you for joining us at MTTC.