Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 12 April 2012

Fancy Folds at Charisma

Good morning. Long time no post and today this is my first of two :o)
Happy Blog Birthday to me - today my blog is officially 3 years old - don't forget I have candy available - see sidebar for details.
But before I share my DT card for 


where the theme is 

FANCY FOLDS 

I just wanted to say a massive thank you for all your visits over the Easter Break when I was away with the family at Centre Parcs - will share some photos at the end of this post. 
I am currently on my way to have a snuggle with my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona and will be back tomorrow - just in time for my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver's 1st birthday.

This is a very simple card I have made for Jack to give to Oliver - with the focus on the image - DSB and the fab bright colours of the Design Paper - DCVW All About Boys stack.


My fold isn't really too fancy - basically a tri-fold stepper card (sort of lol!!!)


Image coloured with PM's and simply mat and layered onto co-ordinating card.


Please pop over to the main challenge blog where you will see far better inspiration from my wonderful DT buddies :o)

So as I said at the start of this post here are some photos from our family break at Centre Parcs:


So hungry :o)


Scrummy chocolate!


Ready for Paint Balling lol!!


Aaron and Oliver (and John in background)




Jack and his friend Rory getting ready for Tree Trekking


They were certainly braver than I would have been!

Challenges I would like to enter:
Digital Tuesday - Birthdays 
Shopping Our Stash - Masculine Theme 
Digi Makeover - Bright Colours
Incy Wincy - Cute Critters
Love to Create - Birhday
OSAAT - Use a Digi
My Sheri Crafts - A Birthday Card for Under 5

Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

17 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Debs, Happy Blogaversary hun. Love your gorgeous card, the image is so cute and I love the very sweet papers. Fab photos of your family holiday too.

Donna x

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Fabulous card .. .. bright and beautiful and a great shape.

Brilliant Centre Parcs pictures .. .. it looks like you had a great break.

Things certainly seem to have changed a lot since we went there many, many, many years ago!!!!!

Love Jules xx

CG said...

So fun! Of course, I'm totally distracted by the wonderful photos of your family! Thanks so much for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week. Best. CG

Claire said...

Fab card - can't believe he is one already - where does the time go? Love the bright vivid colours, he will love this and more great pics of your weekend away too. Have a great time in Portsmouth. Hugs, Claire xx

Lisa Jane said...

Happy Blogaversary Debs .. What a fab fun card -i love those papers!
Lisa x

Hazel said...

Lovely bright cheery card which he'll love. Looks like everyone had a great time. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

cindy said...

Fabulous card. You coloring of the image is really good. Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT.

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh Deb, this is absolutely adorable!! Love this cute image and your design of your card is fab! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!

lauren bergold said...

what a bright and beautiful card, almost as adorable as that sweet little guy himself!!! thank you for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! :)

Crafty and Green said...

So Stinking Cute!! Love this!! Great Bright Colors!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!! Please Come back and Join us again soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Sue said...

Happy Blogaversary Debs!!
Wow! what a beautiful card! I love the fab image and the scrummy paper - so perfect together! Aww I bet Oliver loved it!!
Glad you all had a wonderful time at Center Parcs. It looks great fun!!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Marge said...

WHOA -- what a perfect 1st bday card this is -- from those awesome bright primary colors to that sweet 'new' fold -- LOVE it! Bet Glenda on our DT will be trying this fold soon!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

DesignerDiva said...

Hiya Hun, this is a perfect card from Uncle Jack to Oliver the bright colours are scrummy! Hope your havin' a fab time
Hugs Laurie xx

Carla said...

What a cute card! Love the sweet image too! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Nikbee said...

A fab bright card. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x

Suzie's Card Den said...

what a lovely card and a great post I loved looking at the pictures.

Thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Hazel said...

Love your card, lovely and bright - thanks for joining in the masculine theme this week on Shopping our stash, Hazel, Guest Designer x