Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 26 April 2012

Black White and Blue at Charisma

Good morning hope you are all keeping well and enjoying your week so far - not long until the weekend :o)
I would also like to say hello and welcome to my latest new followers - it's lovely to see you here and thank you for following my blog.

Today sees a new challenge at 


and this week the lovely Natalie has picked the theme

BLACK WHITE and BLUE 

I seem to be in shabby chic/vintage sort of phase with my card making at the moment and I have gone down the shabby chic road with this card 


Our sponsors this week are
Buy our digi stamps here...
offering 1 lucky winner 6 digi images of their choice
and
Supplying A Fab Range Of Papercraft Items, Cards & Gifts Plus Wedding Stationery
offering another lucky winner £10 voucher to spend online (excluding P&P)
and finally
offering 1 lucky winner 5 digi images of their choice


The scrummy flower was made using Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die and Design Papers from Making Memories Wedding Pad with an American Crafts pearl brad added to the centre. The base of the flower was die cut from the co-ordinating card.



My favourite swirl - Magnolia Doo Hickey
Border - Spellbinders Floral Doily Accents - love this die - with adhesive black pearls from stash added



Sentiment - Doodlebug 'Loopy Love'  aphabet stickers  
Some simple may and layering and that's it done :o)


Challenges I would like to enter:

Die-Ing for a Challenge - Sketch
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - Punches & Dies
Fussy and Fancy - Punches/Dies

Thanks for your visit today - it would be great to know you've been so I can come and visit you too.
I'll be back in a bit with my DT project for MAWTT.
TTFN

11 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Morning Debs, I just love the navy blue with the black and White though I don't think I'd have thought of putting them together!
Don't know I missed your LOTV card yesterday, it's totally gorgeous!!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Rose Petal said...

Hello Debs. What a stunning effect on your card. I love the colour combination, beautiful design too, and I just love the use of your dies and punches, superb.
Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx

Sue said...

Ooh I like this Debs - what a fab design and colour combo. I love the paper and the delish border. The flower is absolutely stunning! the whole card has a lovely Shabby Chic feel to it - I love it !!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Sue said...

Ooh I like this Debs - what a fab design and colour combo. I love the paper and the delish border. The flower is absolutely stunning! the whole card has a lovely Shabby Chic feel to it - I love it !!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Sue said...

Ooh I like this Debs - what a fab design and colour combo. I love the paper and the delish border. The flower is absolutely stunning! the whole card has a lovely Shabby Chic feel to it - I love it !!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx
Blogger is playing up - so sorry if you get this twice

Claire said...

This is so lovely hun - gorgeous colours and love the design too. Hugs, Claire x

TRACEY MO said...

This is a very classic card great colour como. Love the flowers.

Thaks for joining us at Lexi's Creations

Tracey DT

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Debs, really striking and classy.
I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow and get thoroughly spoilt :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Sheryl said...

Very pretty card! I never would have thought to put the navy blue with black. It's lovely!
Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our Punches and Dies challenge!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Bev said...

Oh this is brilliant Debs, loving the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Die-ing for a Challenge this month x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love your colours, thanks for joining us at Die-ing for a challenge this time hugs Pops x