Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Birthday Girl with Ribbon Rosette

 Good morning. What a bright and beautiful Spring day it is here in Gloucestershire. The central heating is off, the windows are open and the freshness in the air is fabulous. 
Today's share is another girly birthday card as I have so many female birthdays this month - so that's another one ticked off the list :o)


I took my initial inspiration for this one from the Ribbon & Lace challenge at Lil's Little Fairies this week and I knew I just had to ink up one of my gorgeous new stamps - isn't she beautiful?
Image - Pretty Bouquet - coloured with PM's & Flexmarkers 


I won the scrummy DP's in a blog candy from Karen - thanks hun I love them :o)


I had a go at making a Ribbon Rosette using trhe sewing and gathering technique - I'm quite pleased wqith how my first attempt turned out :o)
I added a gorgeous Kaisercraft Sparklet to the centre to finish it off.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards


Challenges I would like to enter:

Lil's Little Fairies - Ribbon & Lace
A Gem of a Challenge - Perfect Pastels
Hotshot Crafts - Ribbon
Totally Papercrafts - Favourite Things (LOTV images, PM's, Ribbon)
Crafty Creations - Stripes
Divas By Design - Favourite Things (LOTV images, PM's, Ribbon)
MMCS - Spring Colours
Simon Says Stamp - Mother's Day/Special Girl
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Sketch n Stash - Sketch #82
Paper Sundaes - Feminine Flair

Thanks for popping by and for any lovely comments you may leave - I really enjoy reading them.
Have a fabulous day.
I'm off to do a bit more crafting before lunch :o)
TTFN

27 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous!! The ribbon flower is just fabulous!! Hugs Juls

Debs M said...

gorgeous, great papers and beautifully coloured x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Gorgeous card Debs - love the flower which matches the little girl's dress perfectly!
Love this LOTV image and the beautiful colouring.
Sylvia x

Judith said...

Love this card - I'm hoping I get this stamp for my birthday this week - now I've seen how beautiful you made it look i want it even more!
Hugs Judith x

Pami said...

Beautiful Debs, I need to buy some of these new images! She is gorgeous! Hope all is well with you. Pami x

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Debs, love these dotty papers and you gorgeous design :) Donna x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous sweetie and thanks for joining us at SnS, Divas and TPC too:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

P.s love the piccies :o)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a sweet card - your ribbon rosette looks amazing.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Claire said...

This is a beautiful card hun, love the image and pretty papers and the rosette is gorgeous. Today has been fabulous and I want this weather for my big day, so keep those fingers crossed hun! Hugs, Claire xx

Donna Mosley said...

A stunning card Debs, I love the sweet image and very scrummy flower you've created.

Donna x

sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and pretty ribbon flower.
Sarah-Jane xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh so gorgeous Debs! Love the sweet image and your flower is fabulous :o) Lisa x

laney said...

Super card so cute too!! Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week hope to see you next week too
hugs
laney

Cheryl said...

oh wow this is just gorgeous Hun,that flower is just amazing,hugs Cherylxxx

Sue said...

Aww this is gorgeous Debs!! what a sweet image! and you've coloured it beautifully! I love the papers and the delish rosette flower - it's stunning!!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

debby4000 said...

Awww this is so cute Debs and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is Absolutely Gorgeous, what a fabulous creation big hugs love Pops x x x

Mau xx said...

Hi Debs, Thanks for lovely welcome and comment xx
Love the card, a sweet image and DP's and your Rosette is brilliant
HUgs Mau xx

ribenaruby said...

Hi Debs, gorgeous cute card, love that ribbon rosette, thanks for your inspairation, might have a go at that! Ruby x

CraftyC said...

Very cute Debs, a beautiful card
Clairexx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Gorgeous card. Love the ribbon rosette.

Thanks for joining us this week at Diva's

Hugs
Jayne
x

Gaynor said...

Gorgeous, this looks fab, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

craftymum said...

A wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Ribbon Challenge

hugs Sarah x

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card! Love that image and your ribbon rosette came out fabulous!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

This card is sooooo pretty. Simply lovely. xxx

Lisa said...

Oh this is such a pretty card Debs! Love this image and gorgeous colours.

I am off to the NEC next week so think I might have to treat myself to this stamp and maybe a few others ;-)

Lisa x