Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 15 March 2012

Alter It at Charisma

Good morning. This is my first post for today and it's to share my DT project for


where this week the lovely Denise would like you to 

ALTER IT

So here's what I altered 
From this 
To this

I started by covering the tub with Gesso and then when completely dried I painted it with Acrylic paint  before covering with some DP's from K&Co 'Poppy Seed' collection 


I die cut some dress forms using my new Spellbinder dies and added some adhesive gems.
The borders were die cut Spellbinders Floral Doily Accents.


I added some Marianne Rolled English Roses, Doo-Hickey Leaves and some ribbon to the lid with some Basic Grey Mini Alpha stickers.


And the best thing is that the tub has a screw top lid - so easy access to any funds that might be saved :o)

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to see the awesome inspiration from the rest of my talented DT buddies and check out the fab prizes on offer from our sponsors this week.

I can't wait to see what wonderful projects you all come up with this week.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Partytime Tuesday - Monochromatic
Papertake Weekly - For the Girls/Mum
Creative Mondays - Anything Goes
Love to Create - About the Ladies
Make it Monday - Always Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by.
I'll be back shortly with another DT share for 

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES

Here's a sneeky peek:


Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh Debs Hun,this is brilliant oh just love how you have altered this tin Hun,love those dresses,amazing detail love it,can you tell he he hugs Cherylxx

Pami said...

Hi Debs, this is so cool! I can't believe it was a vanish container!! So pretty! Pami x

Shirley-anne said...

What an amazing alteration . Beautifully embellished too .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

-x-Nat-x- said...

Wow I love this!! Absolutely stunning alteration! Came over from MIM for a closer look!
Nat -x-

Claire said...

WOW this is a fabulous altered project Debs, love the colours and all the pretty elements. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Wow! this is really beautiful Debs! I love the colour theme and those dresses and flowers are gorgeous! So many wonderful details! It's stunning!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Holly Young said...

GORGEOUS monochromatic tin! Love all that purple!

thanks for joining us at PTT this week! So glad you could come and play!

Holly PTT DT

Jacki Randolph said...

Beautiful and fabulous altered tin!! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create this week :-)

Crafty and Green said...

What a fantastic Creation! I love to re-purpose things! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Angie said...

Beautiful tub love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x

Ashley Nicole said...

Beautiful altered creation. Love the purples and I love the embellishments. Thanks for playing at Love To Create.
Ashley