Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 10 February 2012

You Make My Heart Flutter

Good morning. Why is it that when you don't have to get up early you always wake up at the crack of dawn??? Jack broke up for half-term yesterday so I could have had a lie in but no chance I was wide awake and raring to go at 5am this morning :o(
So I thought I would turn a negative into a positive and use the time wisely and decided to make my Valentine's card for John :o)

Recently Krista (Saturated Canary) was offering this gorgeous image as a freebie - thank you so much - I LOVE it :o)
I immediately knew I wanted to team it with a sentiment I got from Birdscards here


Image coloured with the Limited Edition Spring 2012 Promarkers  - loving these soft colours.
Edges inked with Spun Sugar Distress Ink and a touch of Glamour Dust.


Design Paper - Free from Hot off the Press with Simply Cards and Papercrafts this month
Sentiment die cut with Spellbinders tag and threaded with Rose Pink seam binding and heart ribbon from Pretty Little Ribbon Shop


The image is so gorgeous and the Design Paper so beautiful too and the sentiment says it all - so I didn't think it needed anything else :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:

4 Crafty Chicks - Valentine's/Love
C.R.A.F.T - Valentine
Hanna & Friends - Be My Valentine
Crafting for all Seasons - Love is in the Air
Divas by Design - Love (2nd entry)
Dream Valley - Valentine (2nd entry)
Sentimental Sundays - Feel the Love
Totally Papercrafts - It's a Rainbow 

Hope I haven't exceeded the number of challenges you can enter :o)

Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful day.
I'm off to shop for some treats for Jack and his 3 friends he's having for a sleepover later :o)

TTFN

29 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh Hun how gorgeous is this,just love those images,and your colouring is amazing love the papers,hugs Cherylxxx

Dawn said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley this week

Faye said...

Debs, this is beautiful. Really pretty and girly.

You're right, maybe I should consider a comedic career in future? xxx

Lori said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!

kim edmonds said...

great card,thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

Wishcraft said...

She's lovely Debs, love the colours you've used for her... I've kept telling myself I don't need the new promarker colours, but maybe I do lol ;o) Lisa x

Claire said...

Umm I have visions of that happening to me next week which would be flippin' typical LOL. I love your card, gorgeous image and I am sure John will love this. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Tine said...

She is a gorgeous image isn't she Debs. Love your choice of dp - the colours are delish! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Teresa said...

The more I see these gorgeous images the more I want them, your card is beautiful xx

Tameko said...

Lovely card. Nice coloring and papers. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge.

Sue said...

Aww this is gorgeous Debs! She is such a cutie pie and you've coloured her beautifully. I love the paper and the delish heart border. The sentiment is just perfect!!
Hope you are well and having a good weekend hun!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Joey said...

Debs its stunning, gorgeous colourwork and beautiful layout, she is such a cutie! Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts. Joey xx

ScrappyAndrea said...

I love the image!
Your card is awsome!
Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends!
Hugs, Andrea

Archana said...

I always love these images. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays challenge this week.

Molecraft said...

Oh this is gorgeous, love the soft colours and fab papers! Thanks for joining us at Divas and good luck!
Helen x

Carrie's Corner said...

What a beautiful card! I love the pastels and the soft floral patterned paper! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie

ribenaruby said...

Hi Debs, hope you're well. Isn't this image jsut so sweet, I have her too, can't wait to colour her..your card is too beautiful, I'm sure it'll be appreciatted. Thanks for the link to the sentiment. Bye. Ruby x

Ellis said...

Lovely card you've made! =)
Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4joy!
Hugs, Elenor

DesignerDiva said...

This is a beauty Debs, love your colours.
I really need to find time to play with my SC images as I just LOVE them!
Hugs Laurie x

Margreet said...

Beautiful card Debs....love your coloring and the details....thanks for joining the Divas....hope to see you next week again!
xxx Margreet

Tamie said...

She is so fabulous! Love your coloring and the layout of your beautiful card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

carol said...

Hi...gorgeous card, thanks for playing along with CRAFT this week, x carol

Jill said...

gorgeous card thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Fluffles said...

Brilliant card! Fantastic colouring & choice of papers, Jx

Jan said...

This is adorable thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

Bea und Doreen said...

Gorgeous card, Debs. Love the image too.
Many thanks for joining us at Hanna and friends this week
Doreen xx

Mandy said...

Debs your card is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty, I love that cute image and you've coloured it beautifully.
I hope you manage a lie in before Jack goes back to school, that is sooooo typical at least you made good use of your time :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Trimgym said...

Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Carly said...

SENSATIONAL! Your colouring is perfect and the colours match your background 100% WOW! Really really really love it!

Thankyou so much for sharing your gorgeous project with us over at Crafting For All Seasons.
xoxoxo Carly