Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 17 February 2012

Time to Celebrate with Silver Fairy

Good afternoon. Today I would like to share a card I have made for Jamie's girlfriend Rowenna - her birthday isn't until the end of next month but I have so many cards to make for March birthdays and Easter and other occasions that I thought I would try and get ahead when I can :o)
I bought this 'Silver Fairy' digi image by Wee Stamps before Christmas and this is the first time I've printed her out and coloured her in and I'm quite pleased with the result :o)


I mainly used Flexmarkers to colour with this time - with the hair being the exception - note to self I need to get some brown FM's
I teamed the scrummy image with some more of the HOTP DP's that were free with this month's SC&P


I took inpsiration for the LO from this week's fabulous sketch at Sketch Saturday.


This also used:
Glamour Dust on the wings.
Sentiment - Craft Stamper - mat and layered onto Spellbinders Floral Doily Accents.
Felt flower die cut using Spellbinders floral die - with pearl brad for centre.
Scrummy resin flowers - 'Spring Romance' - My Craft Heart 
Glass Peeble - Prima
Martha Stewart - Butterfly Punch


Challenges I would like to enter:
Sketch Saturday - Sketch #194
Sparkles Forum - Things with Wings
Flutterby Wednesday - Anything Goes 
My Craft Spot - Girly Girl Project
Paper Pretties - Use Flowers
Stamps & Fun - Birthday

Before I go I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that left kind words and best wishes regarding my 'Golfer's Elbow' - I am so pleased to say that the pain from the injection has now almost completely gone - I do still have the 'normal' pain from the condition - but hey ho I've had that for 6-9 months now so I guess I can live with it :o)

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

17 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Debs so glad your elbow is on the mend,
Love the card its so pretty with the shades of yellow on it, Love Hazelxo

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is so pretty and delicate - and i love the resin flowers. Hope your elbow feels a lot better soon
Lisa x

Pami said...

Debs I had no idea that you could get these images as digi!!! Honestly, where I have been!! I am off to buy them! Your card is beautiful, gorgeous colours with those papers (which I love too!) The flower is gorgeous and love the beautiful image. OK, you are going to cost me money now, off to spend!! P x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning card missus! Love the colours & that image is fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Claire said...

Lovely card hun, love the colours you have used on the gorgeous image and a lovely LO too. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Wishcraft said...

So lovely Debs! Love the pretty colours and gorgeous image too - I keep looking at these images and thinking I must buy them, but I have so many that I should really use first! Glad your elbow is less painful today hun xx Lisa x

Cheryl said...

oh Debs this is just gorgeous,this is just so pretty,love those shades of yellow so glad you your elbow is on the mend Hun hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous sweetie loving the sparkle on her wings. Glad your elbow some what better hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Faye said...

This is sooooo darn pretty. The soft colours are perfect for this image. Take it easy, ok!! xxx

Tracey Brossart said...

Great bright color combo! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

Jo said...

This is soooooooo pretty! love that image, she's beautiful
Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

DesignerDiva said...

This is so pretty Debs, the colours are stunning. Glad your elbow is better
Enjoy your weekend
Hugs Laurie x

Sue said...

Aww this is gorgeous Debs! what beautiful colours! it's a really sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully! I love those papers and the embellies! ah you got some of those delish resin flowers! they are really pretty!
Glad your pain level is improved!
Hope you have a good weekend!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

OH didn't see you had entered Sparkles as well oops!

Thank you for sharing with SMC, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Mary J said...

So pretty, Debs! Love those colours and just lovely embellishing!

* Shaz * said...

Beautiful card!

Thank you for joining in the fun with us at SMC with our
"Things with Wings" challenge

Hope you will join us again soon & good luck in the draw

Hugs Shaz x

Jo Davies said...

Stunning card Debs, beautiful love it!!!

Thank you for sharing with us at Divas By Design, I wish you good luck!

Big hugs Jo xxx