Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Show some Lace at An OIdie But Goodie

Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish you well soon.
Also hope those that have the snow are keeping safe and warm - we had a little flurry on Saturday afternoon but by the evening it had all disappeared - Jack wasn't happy - he's itching to get out on his new sledge :o)

Before I share my card for the new challenge theme we have this week over at 


I just wanted to say a mahoooosive thank you for all the gorgeous entries we had for my Have a Heart challenge - there really is a lot of love out there in blog land :o)

So this week the mega talented Sara (AKA Daisy Dreams) has picked the theme

LACE

Don't forget that as well as the theme you must also use (and tell us) something from your crafty stash that is at least 6 months old.

Here's what I made


My stash that is more than 6 months old is the K&Co Design Papers - they were a Christmas gift from my eldest son not last year but the year before :o) And the sentiment stamp is even older than that!!


I got the sewing machine out again and attempted to sew the lace around the large heart - still need plenty of practice :o(

Our sponsor this week is
Bugaboo Digi Stamps
and the DT got some images to play with.
I choose Deacon Heart - available here
and made a Valentine card for Aaron to give to Kerry.
I really wanted the sentiment to say 'I Think I Love You' because of the heart at the top of his head - but wasn't sure that 'THINK' would go down to well - so played it safe :o)


Hope you can find some time to join in the fun with us this fortnight.
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to see the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafty Boots - Valentines
Ooh La La - Be My Valentine
OSAAT - With Love

Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

27 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I loved this as soon as i saw it o the DT blog... that heart is gorgeous
Lisa x

Fluffles said...

What a sweetie! Just love this little fella, & like you I think he's just considering love. Great design Debs, Jx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Ow, I love your design, I never know how to use lace but yours looks lovely.

Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

..♥ Michaela ♥.. said...

A beautiful card, a great design and wonderful colors.
Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.
Nice greeting from Austira
Michaela

Crafty Daffy said...

I love your card. The buttons are such a nice touch and the image is adorable. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges for our Valentines theme. xx Denise

Cheryl said...

Oh Debs how gorgeous is this,that heart is just amazing,love that lace hugs Cherylxxxx

DesignerDiva said...

This is a super little card Debs, everything is perfectly balanced and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your pink lace!
Your stitching looks fine to me
Hugs Laurie xx

ribenaruby said...

Hi Debs, love the card design and your super image, the sentiment is fine and I do love the stitching on the heart! Best wishes. Ruby x

Hazel said...

A lovely card with superb details. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

Tineke said...

GREAT card! Love the hart and what you did with it!The lace and sewing are perfect =)Thank you for joining us at Lexi´s creations. Tineke DT

Tracy said...

Hi Debs,
I love your lace creation, fab image and colours too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Debs, love the heart with the pattern paper, it's gorgeous.Cute image and great colouring, love the lace and good for you sewing around your heart,I can't sew a straight line, so you would think I could go around an edge...but no!!

Luv CHRISSYxx

CheerDown said...

What a pretty card I really like your use of lace. Thank you for joining in our Valentine's Day Challenge at Ooh La La creations

Alli D xx

Jack said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

Claire said...

Beautiful card Debs, love the pretty papers and lovely elements. Hope you have a warm and cosy evening. Hugs, Claire x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie love the fab image. Your sewing looks fabulous hun I love it!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sue said...

Wow! this is stunning Debs! what a cute image! Gorgeous papers and heart border, and I LOVE the big heart - so beautiful !! your sewing looks fab!
Hope you are keeping warm and well
Love Sue xx

febe said...

Amazing work on the goodies. Love the lace, colors and the lovely image. Beautiful card!

aged care funding instrument acfi

Chris said...

Lovely card! I love the colors you chose to use. They are just lovely. Your stamped image is also too cute! He is just perfect! You created such a delightful card! Thank you for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges!

Chris

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Gorgeous card...... sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joing at SFC.....

Hugs
Bella

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card
Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations this fortnight
Love Jan
xx

jo said...

Love this card! Fab colours, layout, stitching, hearts and Deacon is soo sweet!Thanks for sharing at Lexi's Creations this time and good luck!
Jo x
DT

Anne said...

So glad you popped into OLL this time to share such a gorgeous design with us. Hugs x

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

Beautiful card!! Thank you for joining Stamp with Fun this week.
hugs tina46

Eva Marie said...

Lovely card! Greate image ♥
Thanks for joining us at DVC
xx

Olga Wright said...

Aww, this is very pretty. I love this one. Very lovely card. Keep posting please.
web design ventura