Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 16 February 2012

Happy Anniversary at Charisma Cardz

Good morning. 
I can hardly believe that it's Thursday already - where has this week disappeared too so quickly???? Just a few more days and Jack will be back at school and John back at work and I'll be back to being on my own all day :o(
Thank goodness I have my little crafty haven to while away the hours in with Pickle- Lili cat to keep me company :o)

Today I have two Dt projects to share with you and this one is for 


where the theme is 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 

Our sponsors this week are:
gif maker
and

Please pop over to the main challenge blog for the full details of the prizes on offer.

I decided to make a different style card this time and made a sort of half gatefold card (the 'proper' name might be a 'Z Fold' card) - basically I scored the front of the base card down the centre and folded it back on itself. I then adhered the image panel so that it sat half on the folded back panel and the other half over the inside panel - hope that makes sense lol!!!!


Make sure you adhere the ribbon before you attach the image panel.


I decorated the inside using the same panel as the image (die cut using Spellbinders Lattice rectangles and plain rectangles) so that it sat directly under the image panel on the front when it is closed.


The adorable image is 'You and Me' available here from Tiddly Inks
coloured with PM's and Flexmarkers
Sentiment - Free digi but I'm not sure who by - sorry :o( 
I think it might be Raindrop Echo Designs but not certain.


This also used:
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Adhesive Pearls
Organza Ribbon from stash 
Madera Corner Flourish - Memory Box
Spellbinders - Floral Accents
DP - Craftwork Cards Pearlised Papers 


Challenges I would like to enter:
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Stamps R Us - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Challenge - Love is.......
Gingerloft - Love is in the Air
OSAAT - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Love & Marriage
Crafty Emma - Lots of Layers (2nd entry)
Fairy Tale - Love Love Love
Fussy & Fancy - Love
MMCS - Swirls and Pearls
Tiddly Inks - Sparkle/Bling

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

22 comments:

Claire said...

WOW this is a beautiful card Debs, love the colour, gorgeous image and the lattice nesties are just fab! I can't believe where the week has gone either, before I know it I'll be back to work Monday and married!!!! LOL. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow this is so pretty . I love the colour .. the lattice nestie and the gorgeous corner
Lisa x

Lisa M said...

I'm a nut for purple, so this just made my day! The elegance and wonderfully placed embellishments look fantastic surrounding that darling image. Beautiful fold too, one of my favorites. :)


Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!
Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, leave a comment for another entry and mention that you saw them on Make It Monday.
Lisa xx

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Debs, beautiful design and gorgeous in lilac. The corner border is so beautiful and I love the mat behind the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at CES this week :) Donna x

Sue said...

Wow! this is beautiful Debs! what a fab design - I love how it opens. The image is really sweet and beautifully coloured. Gorgeous papers and embellies - every detail is stunning!!
Take Care
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Loopylou. said...

ooooh debs!! this is gorgeous hun, I love it. Now i want to see it linkied into our challenge over on the tiddly inks challenge blog because of the bling so go get linked in girly!! :)
huge hugs Lou xxx

Bianca said...

What a lovely project! Wonderfull colourcombo! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Manderly said...

Beautiful, Debbie! And so creative-I like the ribbon touch and the sort of gatefold! But your overall artistry is just wonderful. Thank you for entering Gingerloft's Challenge. Come back for the next one, too!
Manderly
xxxooo

elsi said...

Such a sweet card :) But I'm sorry to have to tell you that you can only enter a total of three challenges with your card, if you wish to participate in a WOC challenge...

Tammy said...

Oh this is gorgeous Debs! I LOVE that sweet image and your beautiful colors!! Awesome nestie! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
Tammy x

Susan Flynn said...

Your card is so pretty Debs I love all the detail on it. Thanks for joining us this challenge at Lexi's hugs Susan x

Karen C said...

This is fabulous! LOVE IT!!! Thank you for playing with us at Gingerloft Challenge blog! Best of luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Karen C

Tracy Heaton said...

Beautiful creation - thanks for playing along with us at MMCS
Tracy x

1CardCreator said...

This is beautiful. So glad I saw you at Make It Monday. ~Diane (I am # 23)

Loopylou. said...

:) xxxxx
thank you for popping in and playing along with the tiddly inkers
huge hugs Lou xxx

Lou Mac said...

What a beautifully constructed card!!

Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks for our 'Sparkle' challenge. Good luck.

xo, Lou Mac.

Joey said...

Beautiful card Debs, gorgeous colour and love the follow through to the inside, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey x

Amanda R said...

Very pretty, I like how you have used all the different die cuts, they really add a great touch. Thanks for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks this week!

Marlena Peduzzi said...

This is so beautiful! I just adore the way you put this together! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Kelly said...

So sweet. Thank you for playing along at One Stitch At A Time xx

Larissa said...

Very nice card. I love the shape. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa

Pop's Cards said...

This is very pretty sweetie, thank you so much for joining in with our sparkle challenge at Tiddly Inks, hugs pops x