Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 13 February 2012

Get Funky January Blues in February


Good morning. Today it's my turn to share my project for 


I thought I would have a go at a twisted easel card this time - the key thing to remember with this style is to score the correct diagonal on the base card :o)

I started with a 6"x6" square card and to get the 'twist'  you score from the top right corner to the bottom left corner of the front of the base card, then fold to form the easel on which to adhere another 6"x6" square - this is the one that you decorate with papers, image and embellishments of your choice - and it should be decorated before you adhere to the base card.


Here's what I used to decorate my card:
Blue Magic Collection - Paper 1 & Paper 5
using a digi image from this CD and the writer function 


Other items used:
Martha Stewart Cherish Border Punch
Spellbinders Labels 19
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Adhesive Gems & Ribbon from stash
Promarkers
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts

I love the fresh Spring like feel to this card :o)

Don't forget that if you want to be in with a chance to win some fab Funky Hand goodies - you must use at least 1 Funky Hand product and to make it easy for you Anice has made another fab Get Funky Freebie available here

Free craft backing papers to download for card making and scrapbooking

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

11 comments:

Fleur said...

Oh Debs it's so pretty
Have a good day
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Claire said...

This is a little funky floral number - love the blues and a fab twisted easel too. Hugs, Claire x

Teresa said...

Hi Debs, A wonderful card and I love the way you have coloured that image and yes,it has a fab fresh spring feel :) I've never tried a twisted easel one before - you have isnpired me to give it a go! Hugs, Teresa x

Vicky said...

Stunning Debs...and I have linked up too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Debs :o) Love the fresh blues and great design, I'll have to have a go at one of these! Lisa x

Chrissy said...

Very pretty card Debs, love the easel shape, must do another one, you have inspired me..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pami said...

Wonderful card Debs, love this style. pretty colours too. Hope you have had a good day. Pami x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful Debs and very pretty colours!
Clairex

Katina said...

So pretty Debs; love the shades of blue and the image. Another great freebie from Anice too.
xx

Sue said...

Wow! this is Stunning Debs!! what a beautiful design!! Gorgeous papers and embellishments - it's a really sweet card!!
Hope you are well
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! this is so pretty Debs, love the design and image are gorgeous.

Donna x