Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 11 February 2012

Free and Easy Pt2 At Allsorts

 Good morning. Wowzers did we have a fabulous amount of stunning entries to our Free and Easy Pt1 challenge at ALLSORTS last week - it certainly wasn't easy to pick my Top5 so I had some help from my wonderful DT buddies - please pop over to the main challenge blog to see if you were one of the lucky ones.
So we are continuing on with our 

FREE AND EASY 

theme and this week I took the opportunity to make a Christening card for my 
scrummilicious Grand-Daughter Lola Arizona's upcoming Christening next month.


I used an 8"x8" scalloped edged card (from Craftwork Cards) as the base card and the gorgeous image is from Mo Manning - isn't it adorable :o)
I coloured her with PM's and Flexmarkers and I have to say I'm quite pleased with how it turned out this time :o)
Checked DP - Craftwork Cards and the very pretty pearlised floral and flutterby DP is Kanban 


I used a Spellinders label to die-cut the PC generated sentiment and inked it with Spun Sugar Distress Ink whilst still in the die - I love how this gives it a crisp white border :o)
I also delicately inked the punched embossed border with Spun Sugar Distress Ink .
The scrummy heart ribbon is from my stash and so is the teeny angel charm ,just peeking below the bow.


This also used:
Spellbinders Labels 1 and the new Labels 1 small - I'm so glad they made this new size as I always felt the border was always to big before and now it's just perfect :o)
And to finish a couple of wooden flower embellies with some adhesive pearls for the centres


Challenges I would like to enter:
Sketch and Stash - Free choice sketch - I picked #5 and my new stash is the scrummy image and DP's
Craft us Crazy - Anything Goes (3rd entry)
Mo's Digital Pencil - BINGO (Dies/Punches, Brads. Dry Embossing)
Crafts and Me - New Image
Crafty Sentiments - Let's Get Girly
Digital Tuesday - Pink or Red
My Time to Craft - A is for Adorable
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Monochrome
Challenge Up Your Life - Monochromatic

Hope you can join us this week.
Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN.

28 comments:

Alina said...

oh, Debbie, what a sweet Christening card, beautiful papers and embellishments! thank you for joining us at Mo's Challenge!
hugs, Alina

sarah-Jane said...

This is adorable. I love the image and pretty papers. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

Manuela said...

Wow, such a lovely, pink card :D Great!
Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!

Wishcraft said...

So pretty Debs :o) Love that sweet image and all the pink! I didn't know there were new smaller versions of the labels dies, I'll have to go and investigate those! Lisa x

Elaine L. said...

Beautiful paper, beautiful card! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Pat said...

Hi Deb! This card is just precious!! I've used this baby girl image before...and it's such fun to color! Your papers and designwork are brilliant!! So glad you've joined us for this week's BINGO challenge at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Susie Little said...

Beautiful card, Thank you for playing along with "Monochrome Magic" at Crafty Cardmakers!xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card I like the sweet image, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
Kevin xx

brenda said...

What a perfect card for Lola's Christening Debs and a beautiful image.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Debs, this is so adorable. Love the gorgeous image and very pretty details. Hope you have a lovely weekend hun.

Donna x

Michelle said...

Such a sweet card,

Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash,
Michelle x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Debs this is so beautiful, that image is such a delight and what gorgeous colours you have used, superb card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! This is really precious!! Love the pink colors and design!! :) HUGS

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi there, such a pretty card and super sweet image beautifully colored. thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck.

Cheryl said...

oh Debs Hun this is simply stunning,the detail is amazing and the colours are just perfect Hun hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

Donna said...

Beautiful christening card Debs, so pretty in pink and the papers and added detail are perfick :) Donna ♥ x

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Debs !! I love the scrummy baby image! Gorgeous papers and embellishments. I love those wooden flowers and the heart ribbon. It's a really sweet card!
Hope you are well
Enjoy the rest of your evening!
Big Hugs!
Sue xxx

DesignerDiva said...

OH Debs this is just beautiful Hun, its so so special and I'm sure it will be treasured for ever!
Had a fab trip up north, next time Pam has chose Brighton and I hope you can come too!
Hugs Laurie x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pop's Cards said...

So gorgeous sweetie ♥

fionalawlor said...

Gorgeous card! I love the pretty pink heart ribbon :) Thanks for joining us for our Monochrome Magic challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x

Mina said...

gorgeous card Debs, I love this cutie Mo's image and you used her beautifully...thanks for joining in with our Crafts and Me challenge
Mina xxx

Jenny said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

Jenny said...

A lovely sweet card.
Thank you for joining Papertake Weekly.
Jenny

Jeanette Marchand said...

Adorable card!

Lori said...

Such a sweet Christening card! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

Manuela said...

wow, what a gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!

Princess4Wiz said...

Lovely card! Thank you so much for joining in with the Monochrome Magic challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Beth. xxx