Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 12 February 2012

Followers Gadget is Disappearing

Good morning peeps. I've just seen on Vicky  Lisa and Joey's blogs that Google Friends Connect - the gadget that bloggers use to follow blogs is going to disappear at the end of this month :o(

And this means you could lose your followers too!!!

I don't want to lose any of you and I want to still be able to follow you all to so please could you sign up to follow me again using the new Follow Me Linky on my sidebar and add the new linky tool to your blog and spread the word so that your followers can re-sign up to you too :o)


Thanks for popping in to read this.
Have a fab day.
TTFN

3 comments:

Loopylou. said...

Thank you for that debs, am all signed up and followy :)
huge hugs Lou xxx

Claire said...

Deb's it's not going anywhere - see this link http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/more-spring-cleaning-out-of-season.html
It's for non Google bloggers only. Hugs, Claire x

Tracy said...

As you have changed your follower thingy I will use it, but I think this change is only for Non Blogger users, thats what is being said around blogland and i've read some info on it too and thats what it sounds like to me too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x