Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Especially For You

 Good afternoon. It's been a few days since I last posted - no reason specifically but I think my sickness bug  wiped out my Mojo too :o)
Anyways I have been in my little crafty haven today having a play and here's the first of a few cards I came up with:


I took inspiration for the layout from the fab sketch by Dawny P at Papertake Weekly this week.
Image - Wild Rose Studio 'Buttercup in Meadow' coloured with PM's


I love the fresh Spring like feel to the colours of the scrummy DP's - the floral one is Pink Petticoat 'Wild Blossoms' and the Spotty one is from Me to You 'Especially For You'
Sentiment - Papermania

This also used:
Spellbinders - Floral Doily Accents - I used the positive and the negative of the border die and threaded some pink & white bakers twine through it.
A few adhesive pearls and a touch of Glamour Dust to finish it off.


Challenges I would like to enter:
Papertake Weekly - Sketch #65
Cards and More - Glisten & Sparkle
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Pink & Girlie
Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - Birthday Card with Dots
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Dies to Die For - Anything Goes
Fairytale - Spring 
Stampin for the Weekend - Bingo (Flowers, Polka Dots & Die Cuts)

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous afternoon.
TTFN

25 comments:

Bianca said...

Your card is si very cute Debs! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

Vicky said...

So beautiful Debs and I hope you are feeling better sweetie :o)

have a lovely evening hun...big hugs Vicky xx

DesignerDiva said...

this is a real sweetie Debs, the colours, the image everything is just perfect!
Hope you're feeling better, there are so many nasty little bugs around - roll on summer!
Hugs Laurie x

Sue said...

Aww this is SO sweet Debs! what a cute bunny and I love it's fluffy little tail !! Gorgeous papers and layout and the border with the pearls is so pretty!
Hope you feel better soon!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, I love the soft pink and lemon colour combo, really fresh and such a cutie bunny and love the layout too. Glad you are over your bug now. Hugs, Claire xx

Cheryl said...

oh Debs this is just so sweet,love the cute image and the colours are just divine,hugs Cherylxxxx

Dora said...

What a sweet card, love the image and soft coloured papers.. sorry to hear you have been unwell. hugs xx

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Gorgeous card! Love this cute image and pretty colour combo.

Sorry I haven't commented lately ... life has been hectic the last couple of weeks.

Lisa x

Wishcraft said...

Aww so cute Debs and very pretty too! Love the image and gorgeous papers :o) Lisa x

Chrissy said...

So precious Debs, love the wee bunny and fabulous soft pretty colouring, love the papers...gorgeous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jenny said...

Was für eine bezaubernde Karte. Tolle Farben und ein süßes Motiv.
Danke für Deine Teilnehme bei Fairy tale Challenge.Liebe Grüße.

Pop's Cards said...

Sweetie this is gorgeous, thank you so much for joining our first Die-ing for Challenge, hugs Pops x x x

Nela said...

Gorgeous creation in beautiful colours!
Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge!
Hugs Nela

Julie said...

Oh my goodness Debs,this beauty is suger sweet! I hope you've enjoyed the pink challenge at LCI a much as I have,glad you joined us,Julie.x

Mandy said...

Aww this is adorable Debs, & I love the soft pretty colours :)
Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps
hugs Mandy xx

Erin said...

beautiful card
thanks for joining us at
That Craft PLace
Erin

Kezzy said...

Ahhhh how cute, gorgeous card, love the pinks. Thank you for joining us this week at 2 Sisters challenge blog :-) Kezzy x

DesignerDiva said...

Well hello again Mrs! I'm here on duty this time lol!
I still love your beautiful card plus.....
Thanks for getting all 'Pink & Girly' with the Ladybugs this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Lionelsa said...

What a lovely spring card.It's so cute.
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

Catherine said...

This is beautiful, love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight...

oheidia said...

Hi Debs.
I love the pastel colors you have used and the coloring is fab. Love your design and the image is really great.
Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:)

Lisa aka Myran said...

This is such an adorable card! Lovely colors and image. Thank you for joining our sketch challenge this week at Papertake Weekly :)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debs, what a pretty card. I love the colours you've used and the image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
I'm sorry my comment is late (story of my life at the moment lol!) x

DesignerDiva said...

Hello lovely Debs, me again on duty this time!
Everything I said before lol plus....
Thanks for getting all 'Pink & Girly' with the Ladybugs this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Plastic Business Cards said...

I appreciate your effort as you match the background colors with the image!


Membership Cards
Membership Card Printing