Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Another Christening Card

Good morning. 
Happy Valentine's Day to all - hope you all have a wonderful day.

I would like to share another card I have made for my Grand-daughter's Christening next month - this is for my MiL 'Great Grandma Norma' to send - so I hope she likes it :o)
 I have used a LOTV die-cut image this time and teamed it with some Craftwork Cards pearlised papers - unfortunately the sheen from the papers  make it difficult to photograph and you can't see the foiled flowers on the top left square - but they are there IRL - honest :o)


I added some scrummy cream lace over some gold flecked sheer ribbon and a few adhesive pearls to opposite corners - I like how this turned out :o)
A few simple flowers and foliage to balance the LOTV circular sentiment - date of Christening to be added - and that's it done :o)


Challenges I would like to enter:
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Celebrations
Crafty Cardmakers - Monochrome (2nd Entry)
Incy Wincy Designs - Recipe - 3 Embellishments, 2 DP's and 1 Image
Karens Doodles - Celebrate
Crafty Emma - Lots of Layers

We had a successful trip to Ikea yesterday - Jack's room is all planned out - today we are going to choose the paint and tomorrow we get started :o)
I think it's best if I keep out of the way - so what better place to be than in my little crafty haven - result :o)

Thanks for popping in today.
TTFN


15 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the papers and I do love this image, another of my faves. You mean you're not painting LOL? Would love to see some pics when finished. Have a good day. Hugs, Claire x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Debs, I love the soft beige tones and your fabulous design, gorgeous hun :) Donna ♥ x

Sue said...

Aww this is beautiful Debs!! what a sweet image! I love the gorgeous shimmery papers and all your embellishments - it's a stunning card!
Hope you have a good day!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Debbie said...

How cute is your card.The softness of the colours you've used are gorgeous.Good luck with the decorating.You've got the right idea,I'd be in my craft room too.Love Debbie x

Scrapcat 1 said...

This is so pretty I love the LOTV images but I don't have this one...yet!
Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Debs, love the soft pretty colours and gorgeous image...beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mary J said...

Debs, that is beautiful! gorgeous soft colours and lovely layout!

Donna Mosley said...

Debs, what a very beautiful card hun, I love the sweet image and the pretty colours.

Donna x

Annie said...

such a beautiful Christening card Debs, I love the soft pink colouring and pretty embellishments with this adorable LOTV baby image.
hugs, annie x

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty Debs.. i love the papers
Lisa x

Liz, said...

Love these gorgeous colour tones - beautiful card,

Liz x

Mynnette said...

This is amazing! LOVE the soft color you've chosen for your monochrome--such a fabulous baby card! Thanks for joining us at CCM! :)

Lisa M said...

What a gorgeous Christening card this is. I absolutely love the soft pastel colors.


Thank you SO much for playing along with us at Karen’s Doodles for our challenge.
Best of luck to you and we hope to see you again next time!
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, Wow this is stunning love your colours, amazing creation as always big hugs love Pops x x x

Feebsy said...

Gosh this is so pretty, the image is beautiful. I really like your choice of papers and the embellishments look great.

Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Feebsy
xx