Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 12 January 2012

Show us your Spots and Stripes at MAWTT

 Hello again. This is my second post for today - please click here if you would like to see my other DT project for today :o)
This time I would like to share my DT project for

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES

where this week the very lovely Laurie (aka DesignerDiva)
has picked one of my favourite themes

SPOTS AND/OR STRIPES

We have a fabulous prize on offer this week from a new sponsor for us





(wish I could enter myself lol!!!)

So here's my card:

Once again today I have decided to dust off another adorable Penny Black image - coloured with PM's and Flexmarkers.
I have teamed this one with some freebie papers from a craft mag - love these soft colours and the lemon accents are so fresh and spring like don't you think?


Here's what else I used:
Spellbinders Classic Scallop Edgeabilities
Spellbinders Daisyhead Die
Leaves - Memory Box Die
Button from stash
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Ribbon recycled from Christmas gift from Ernest Jones - love their packaging (and what's inside lol!!!)



Hope you can find sometime to join in the fun with us.
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my lovely DT buddies - you won't be disappointed :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:
 Simon Says Stamp - Spots &/or Stripes
Papertake Weekly - Die Cute Special
Cupcake Craft - Something New (Daisy Die)
Truly Madly Crafty - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky - Recycle It (Ribbon from present)

Thanks for popping by (again).
TTFN

17 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is fabulous I love the colours you have used, hugs pops x

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Faye said...

Oh Debs, this card is wonderful. I love the colours, the papers and the sweet iamge. Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing your new stash with us at Cupcake this week too. Good Luck. xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

I adore Penny Black stamps they are just so cute, Love this card is brilliant, Love Hazelxox

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the colours of those papers!
Hugs Shell xx

Sue said...

Aww this is SO cute Debs! what a sweet image and you've coloured it so beautifully. Love, love those papers and embellishments - gorgeous colour combo!
Hope you have a good day!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh this is fabulous Debs! Super cute image and I LOVE those papers - was it a recent magazine? Need to find them! Hugs, Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cute card Debs.
luv
Debby

Angie said...

Sweet card love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
Angie x

Pami said...

I really love the colours on this card Debs and and the layout. Wonderful card. Pami x

Liza said...

A gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in with our something new challenge this week at CCC.

Liza x

DesignerDiva said...

Fantastic card Debs, the minute I saw it I fell in love with it! The colours and papers are gorgeous - hard to believe they were free to! The grey accents are just perfect my lovely friend!
Hugs Laurie x

Brodders said...

Such a lovely card :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week and good luck - Jane x

Whisper said...

Fabby colours, papers, layout and embellishments, Luv Sam x

having a {me} day said...

What a beautiful card and I love that daisy die. Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes. keeley

Rach83 said...

Cute card and great use of those leaves. Lovely ribbon - you'd never know it was recycled. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

Rachel x

Sharon said...

What a super sweet card.
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this time, hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Sharon x