Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Pip Squeak Says.... I love You

 Good afternoon. OOoopppps I forgot to do my post as GD for
 but I think I have a very good excuse :o)
I was in the middle of scheduling this post yesterday lunchtime when there was a knock at the front door. When I got up to answer it - there was my scrummilicious Granddaughter Lola Arizona and her lovely Mummy Katy who had come up from Portsmouth for the day as a surprise - I was mega thrilled to see them - made even more so as I had no idea they were coming :o)
So of course the post got forgotten about lol!!!

Anyways better late than never I am here now to share my card for this fortnight's challenge
TOGETHER FOREVER
I got this cute image Pipsqueaks Love - available here to play with and coloured him with Flexmarkers.

 I added a touch of Stardust Stickles to his banner of hearts and the tiniest amount of Glossy Accents to his nose :o)
 I created the border of hearts across the centre using a heart shape punch and some pearl hearts.
 Adhesive Alphas - Basic Grey
DP's - Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby

Challenges I would like to enter:
Just Tracy's - Love is in the Air
Digital Tuesday - A Romantic Card
Shopping Our Stash - Across the Border
Stamps & Fun = Creativity - Pink & Grey

Thanks for popping by.
See you tomorrow with 2 more DT projects - 1 inky and the other CAS :o)
 Here's some sneaky peeks:

 


TTFN

15 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so cute and so pretty .. i love those little pearlised hearts
Lisa x

Chrissy said...

What a cute little mouse, so sweet and very pretty card Debs.
What a lovely surprise you had, hope you had a wonderful time..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Vicky said...

Wonderful Debs...love the image and pretty layout...and Ooh those hearts are fabby too hun :o)

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.
Hugs Riet.xx

DesignerDiva said...

This is super cute Debs and you're forgiven for forgetting - a granddaughter is the best reason not to post only matched by a visiting grandson!
I have this paper somewhere and ransacked my craft room looking for it the other night!
I seem to have missed your previous post too! I love that image - gorgeous!
Hugs Laurie xx

Cheryl said...

oh this is one super cute image and just love those beautiful pearl hearts hugs Cherylxxxxx

Claire said...

Adorable card hun, love the colours. I bet you were amazed when you saw them on the doorstep - what a fabulous surprise. Hugs, Claire x PS. There is blogoversary candy on my blog if you are interested x

Leslie Hanna said...

Great heart accents on your heart border! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Amy Johnson said...

Soooo cute! I love those little hearts! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

Jenny said...

Wow! Thanks for playing at Digital Tuesday Challenge!

PS-I have blog candy! :)

Mandy said...

Such a cute card,lovely colours and layout...Thanks for sharing with us at Just Tracy's...
Mandy x

Sue said...

Oh how cute is this?!! Really sweet image and love the papers and heart border - really gorgeous card!
Glad you got to see little Lola Arizona!! what a lovely surprise!!
Hugs Sue xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

so beautiful card….. love the combo and cute image....

Hugs
Bella

Natascha said...

Cute cards, lovely papers and design! Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week. Good luck!

Hugs, Natascha

Paige said...

sweet card with a sweet border! thanks for joining us at SOS!