Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 15 January 2012

Mid Way Inspiration for By the Cute & Girly

 Good evening. I nearly forgot to post this project as GDT for  
By the Cute & Girly
midway reminder.

The theme this month is

NEW BEGINNINGS
my first project can be seen here

For my second project I decided to make a mini wall hanging scrapbook thingamajig - not sure what the proper name for it is lol!!! of my Grandson Oliver who was born in April 2011
These are some of my favourite 'New Baby' photos of him
 I used DP's from my DCVW Nana's Nursery for Boys pad and covered pieces of cereal box to make the pages.


Buttons, twine, flowers all from stash.

Please pop over to the main challenge blog to see the fab midway inspiration from the regular DT.

You still have plenty of time to get your entry in as the challenge runs to the end of the month.
Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

8 comments:

Claire said...

What a fabulous project - I love the papers, some gorgeous pics and I bet that is hanging pride of place in your room now. Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

Oh Debs, what a beautiful keepsake. Gorgeous pics.
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Liz, said...

Aww, totally adorable,

Liz x

Fluffles said...

So cute - a really lovely keep-sake, Jx

brenda said...

A very special piece Debs and beautiful keepsake.

B x

Riet said...

Ohhh Debs,This is so beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Wow! this is beautiful Debs! I love the papers and the criss cross stitching on each section - looks so pretty! A wonderful keepsake and great way to display Oliver's photos!
Hope you have a good week!
Big Hugs Sue xx

Kate said...

Great wall hanging. That looks like one tired dad!

** Kate **