Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 16 December 2011

Natural Born Shopper

Good afternoon. I'm starting to get super excited now as my scrummilicious Grandaughter Lola Arizona is coming tomorrow and I can hardly wait :o)

Today I would like to share a card I have made for my friend who loves to shop.

 Image: DigiStamp Boutique - Connie Shopping coloured with Flexmarkers and PM's
Design Papers - Craftwork Cards - Tres Chic - these are gorgeous papers :o)
Flowers, Card Candy and Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
  Challenges I would like to enter:

Sketch Saturday - Skecth #185
Samuel Taylor's Challenge - Anything Goes
DigiStamp Boutique - Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh she will love this! I love the colour cobo and the gorgeous papers. Those silver flowers are pretty tooLisa x

Juls said...

so fabulous and girly, love the pink and grey together! Hugs Juls

Sue said...

Aww this is gorgeous Debs! beautiful colour combo and papers. Love the image and those delish silver flowers!
Enjoy your time with Lola Arizona!!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Dora said...

This is gorgeous, love the shiny paper and sweet image xxx

Wishcraft said...

Oh this is gorgeous Debs, so pretty! Fab image and lovely papers, great layout too :o) Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Oh this could be me!! Shopping is what I do best lol!
Love those flowers Debs.
Have a lovely weekend with your family, my eldest son's girlfriend is over from Paris for a few days, I'm not allowed to mention Grandchildren! Enjoy cuddling yours, though you may have to share with me soon!!
Hugs Laurie x

Cazza said...

What a fabulous card, I love the colour combo and a perfect girlie image too!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx