Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 3 December 2011

Going Round in Circles at Allsorts

 Good morning. It's my turn to host the challenge at Allsorts this week and I thought as I feel like I'm
Going Round in Circles
as probably most people do at this time of year
that that would be a good theme to have :o)

I had a request to make a circle aperture card from my friend for her sister - she had seen one that I had made earlier this year and loved it. This time though I went bigger :o)

 And here's what I used:
Image - SWALK - My Sister My Friend
 Coloured with PM's and Flexmarkers
Design Papers and Cardstock  - DCVW Linen Closet
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Pins & Wooden Butterflies - Stash
Sentiment - Freebie from a Craft Mag.
Tools - Spellbinders Grand & Small Nesties - Scalloped and Plain Circles, Martha Stewart Frond Punch


We have two sponsors this week:


offering 1 winner 6 images of their choice
and

offering another winner $10 online spend
It would be great if you could join us.
Please pop over to the main challenge blog and take a look at the gorgeous DT work this week -
it's stunning!

I would like to welcome my recent new followers - yayyyyyyy I have reached 300 - made so many lovely friends and loving being part of some wonderful Design Teams.
I will be back later this weekend with some thank you candy - watch this space :o)

Challenges I would like to enter:
Stampin for the Weekend - Friends
Crafty Purple Frog - For Someone Special
Papercraft Journey - Anything Goes
Cooking it up with Katie - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky - Anything Goes
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Right gotta go get dressed - Oliver is coming this morning - hope to get out for a walk with the puschair :o)
Thanks for popping over.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

22 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh debs this is just so so beautiful your detail is just stunning love the shape and those cute images,hugs cherylx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debs,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Juls said...

awhhhh, this is just soooooooo gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card Debs, I loved this fab challenge.
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

CraftyC said...

How cute is this Debs, very sweet and love the colours
Clairexx

NanaConnie said...

What a wonderful card, Deb! Love the details. Really happy that you chose to play along at Cooking It Up with Katie this time. Remember, you can enter a total of 3 times while this challenge runs during December. Merry Christmas.
NanaConnie DT Chef

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty Debs .. i love the shape the colours and the cute image
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
Lisa x

Pat said...

Debs such a beautiful card, love all the circles and the cute image, gorgeous pastel colours and super flowers. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab’n’Funky this week.

Pat xx

Claire said...

This is a lovely card, great shape, super image and lovely papers and detail. Congrats on reaching 300 followers hunni - well deserved. Hope you have had a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie gorgeous card love the colours & the design is fab.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Tonje said...

Gorgeous cards!

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous....Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design and Fab'n'Funky.
Wendy xx

Sue said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Debs! I love the design - looks so good with the aperture and gorgeous papers and flowers. Cute image - it's a really sweet card!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

brenda said...

Your card is adorable Debs, thank you for such a great theme this week.

B x

DesignerDiva said...

This is just stunning Debs, I'm lucky enough to own one of your fabulous circle cards so I know just how special they are! Love all your embellies here, you really do have some amazing idea's
Just been having a look around as I've been AWOL with a migraine and your stunning ink work in the MAWTT card is amazing!
And I can't believe how much your gorgeous grandchildren have grown! It doesn't seem like two minutes since I was telling you how jealous I was that you were having some!! That photo of Oliver with Santa is devine, his little face - I could just eat him!
Hugs Laurie xx

Katina said...

Debs, this is absolutely beautiful! I just love the shape of this and the placement of the image is fab. Gorgeous flowers to finish it off.
xx

Donna Mosley said...

Debs, this is gorgeous hun, love the shape and design. Very sweet image and pretty details. HUGE congrats on the followers hun. Hope you had a lovely day. :o)

Donna x

Donna said...

Incredibly pretty card Debs, love the scalloped circle design and your pretty added detail, gorgeous soft colour combination too! Thanks for the good luck wishes for James today...I'm so nervous for him lol! :) Donna ♥ x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie WOW this is absolutely stunning!! Hugs Pops x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh what a lovely design Debs, and so cute too :o) Gorgeous card! Lisa x

Annelies said...

Love your card Debs! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

coldwaters2 said...

This is beautiful Debs I so love the colours also that image and design a super creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x