Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 8 December 2011

Anything but a Card at Charisma

 Good morning. This is my first post of the day and it's to share my DT project for
CHARISMA CARDZ 
where the lovely Jenni has picked the theme this week
ANYTHING BUT A CARD
 I just had to make some door plaques for my Grandchildren as soon as I saw these adorable images from Teddy Bo
 Images coloured with PM's

 I used some flat canvas boards (from Hobbycraft) as the base so they would be sturdy.
Design Papers - My Mind's Eye 'Lush'
 Memory Box - Button Die
Spellbinders - Posts Die, Grand Deckle edged Ovals and Labels 1
Alphas - Papermania - coloured with PM's to match images


Challenges I would like to enter:

Crafty Emma - Bear Necessities
Annabelle Stamps Challenge - Handmade Gift
Just Some Lines - Handmade Gifts
Divas by Design - Anything Goes (2nd entry)

Thanks for popping by.
I'll be back in a min. with my second post - my DT card for MAWTT
TTFN

11 comments:

Juls said...

these are just fab!!! Hugs Juls

Marion said...

These are simply a-door-able (couldn't help myself!) Such a fun idea. Thanks for sharing it with us at AnnaBelle's this week.

Kylie said...

What gorgeous door plaques! Love your cute images, colours and designs!!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Lisa Jane said...

oh these are fabulous .. i just love the images and the die cuts
Lisa x

Jenn Borjeson said...

Gorgeous door-hangers! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Some Lines! :)

Claire said...

WOW Debs, these are just gorgeous and will be so loved by the recipients and will last a very long time too. Love them both! Hugs, Claire x

Tina said...

beautiful door hangers...love the colors..thanks for joining us at just some lines

Tina
dt

Jill said...

Fantastic doorsigns Debs
Great use of the images and gorgeous design.
Both my kids have doorsigns like this too (but not as creative as yours!lol) and they love them :)
Great choise of colours and fantastic colouring of the images
Hope you are ok sweetie :)
Lots of hugs, jill

Riet said...

So beautiful cards,I lve the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Donna said...

Adorable little plaques and such adorable teddy images! Thanks for joining in with us at CES this week and good luck :) Donna ♥ x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

These are just adorable - what a great idea.
Thanks for joining us at CES this week.
Caroline xxx