Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Such a Cutie!

 Good morning. I am pleased to report that not only did I survive my induction at the gym but I actually enjoyed it - so much so I'm going back again today :o)

Before I set off though I thought I would share a card that I made as part of an order for a friend. This is for her daughter's friend who will be 5 on Friday - how time flies - it only seems like yesterday my friend's daughter was born and she is the same age as her friend.

 I took my initial inspiration for this card from the sketch at The Sugar Bowl as I knew I wanted to use one this gorgeous new Sugar Nellie stamp (again lol!!)
I coloured her with PM's and Fkexmarkers and added lashings of Glamour Dust to her wings.

Here's a close up of the image:
This also used:
DP's - Freebie with Craft Mag 
Marianne Createable Die - Branch Forest - inked with Perfect Medium and then heat embossed with Stamp and Bond and Sprinkled with Glamour Dust (love this technique)
Wooden Flower - coloured with PM and then blinged up the same as above and layered on top of Marianne Craeteable Open Flower
Adhesive Pearls - NEC stash
Sentiment - PC generated

Here's a close up of flower:

Other challenges I would like to enter:
Secret Crafter - Spots and Stripes
Crafting When We Can - Female Birthday
Crazy Challenge - Recipe - 1 Image, 2 DP's, 3 Embellishments
Stamps R Us - Bling it On
Tuesday Throwdown - Lots of Circles
Paper Minutes - Children's Birthday
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Fairies


Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

18 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh debs this is beautiful just love the soft greens you have used on this,beautiful layout and image too hugs cherylxxx

downrightcrafty said...

Gorgeous creation and fabulous spots and stripes, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some new candy if you are interested:)

Lisa Jane said...

well done you going to the gym ! I once took out a 6 month membership.. followed the program to the letter . Went every day one day to the gym one day to the pool... i even went Christmas day.. and i never lost a pound or an inch! I hated every minute lol.. i am not the gym kind ... so i wish you all the best.. card making is my exercise now lol

Love this pretty card .. the soft pinks and greens are gorgeous
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debs,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

DesignerDiva said...

This is stunning Debs but I'm a bit worried that you actually enjoyed the gym!!! I didn't know anyone enjoyed the gym LOL
The colours and design of this are simply gorgeous you are going to have one happy friend when she sees it!
Have a wonderful day my friend, don't over do the workout!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous caard sweetie loving the super cute image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sue said...

This is so cute Debs! I love the image and especially her sparkly wings! Beautiful papers and decoration - Polly will love it so much !!
Hugs Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

I love this image, she's one of my faves - so cute! Lovely card, such pretty colours and love the sparkle too :o) Lisa x

Claire said...

So pleased your gym session went well ... it's so much better when you actually enjoy it too. Love the card hun, gorgeous image, fabulous papers and love the sparkle too. Have a fab evening. Hugs, Claire x

Fleur said...

This is soooo pretty Debs.
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

jimlynn said...

All little girls love bling - and she's going to adore this! So very pretty and shiny too. Beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card and as your title says Such a Cutie

Thank you for joining us at CWWC

Mindy said...

Very pretty... great colors and love the glitter. Thanks for sharing with our Crafting When We Can Challenge :)

Davi said...

Such a sweet image and very pretty use of the circle theme. Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

Kati said...

Oh - what a funny lovely fairy. Thanks für showing it for paperminutes.
hugs
mamapia

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - such a sweet image!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Yolanda said...

So so cute! I love how you colored the image and the circle are very evident. Good job with the them. Thanks for joining Tuesday Throwdown this week!

darling Ho said...

Love the pastel colors! And the image is so cute.
Thanks for sharing it at The Crazy Challenge.
~darling Ho~CCH-DT