Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 24 November 2011

Snowflakes at Charisma

 Good morning. This is my first post for today to share my DT project for this week's challenge at

CHARISMA CARDZ 

which is

SNOWFLAKES

I decided to make a concertina style mini book thing - great name eh???

Papers used are Kaisercraft
 Snowman images - Digistamp Boutique - coloured with PM's
 Alphas - Tim Holtz Grungeboard - inked and then Glamoured Dusted for sparkle
 Snowflakes - Martha Stewart Aspen Snowflake


Our sponsors this week are:


and

please check the main challenge blog for full details of prizes on offer and also the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.

Challenges I would like to enter:

I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Little Red Wagon - Christmas
Papercraft Star - Anything Goes
Creative Craft - Free for All
Digital Tuesday - Sparkle & Shine
Papertake Weekly - Christmas Crackers
Daisy Doodles - Christmas

Thanks for popping by.
Will be back soon with my DT project for
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES.
TTFN

9 comments:

Claire said...

I absolutely love your "mini book thing" LOL - amazing colours and love those snowmen, so cute. Great work hun. Hope you have a fab day! I'm off I an training course all day ... oh the joys! Hugs, Claire x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous mini album Debs [have just started one of these]love all the snowmen and snowflakes...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pauline said...

This is a wonderful project, love the little snowmen, and the papers are fab too!

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fabulous .. i love that design
Lisa x

Sandra (Stamping For Pleasure) said...

WOW - that's totally amazing xxx

Nikbee said...

A fantastic project. I love the papers. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
Nikki x

Lorraine said...

That's smashing, I love it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Cheryl said...

oh gosh hun this is just gorgeous really beautiful,,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week hugs cherylxxxxx

Rosanne said...

Beautiful!Thanks for linking it up to Little Red Wagon.