Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 26 November 2011

Bunting for Allsorts

 Good morning. Brrrrrrr it's really cold here this morning in Gloucestershire but I'll soon warm up when I get down the gym :o)
Before I get going though I just wanted to share my DT project for this week's challenge at

ALLSORTS

as picked by the lovely Helene this time:

PENNANTS/BUNTING

Now you could use bunting on your cards or as I decided you could make some bunting to decorate your home for the upcoming holiday season:


I used the wonderful Twelve Crafters Crafting Papercraft CD - from Funky Hand - available here.
It's jam-packed full of gorgeous paper collections, digi images (pre-coloured and outline), templates, alphas - everything you need and more!!

 I used one of the pre-coloured digi images - printed 7 times and then die cut using Nestie circles
I also used the alphas from the CD - resized and then punched out using 1/4" circle punch and then added to the images.
Edges inked with Brushed Corduroy DI and matt and layered onto co-ordinating scalloped circle Nesties with a length of grograin ribbon sandwiched between - simples!

Our sponsor this week is:


and they are offering 1 lucky winner:


Please pop over to the main challenge blog to see the wonderful inspiration from my DT buddies - you won't be disappointed :o)

Thank you for all the fabulous comments you left me on Thursday for my 'Ribbon Tree' card
for Moving Along With the Times
I was overwhelmed with them all and really appreciate every one.

Hope you can join in the fun with us this at Allsorts week - I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Thanks for popping by.

TTFN

11 comments:

Loopylou. said...

morning debs!!
omg its fab!! wow I love the little angels with their lettering on!!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Cheryl said...

oh this is gorgeous hun,beautiful,colors hugs cherylxxxx

Fleur said...

WOWZER Debs, this is awesome
Have a fab weekend
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hunni I love this bunting its awesome.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Riet said...

This is so gorgeous Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mummylade said...

this is such a fantastic idea and it turned out beautifully

Donna said...

Wow Debs, this is an amazing creation and in such a beautiful colour combination, a perfect Christmas deccy and keepsake :) Donna x

PS: Still no magic wand over here lol!

Claire said...

Just beautiful, gorgeous images and colours - this would look lovely in any home. Have a fab weekend. Hugs, Claire x

DesignerDiva said...

Fabulous Debs and so creative. You are so clever thinking outside the box!
Have a fab weekend
Hugs Laurie x

Sue said...

Wow! the Bunting looks stunning Debs! beautiful colours - looks really Elegant!
Hope you had a good weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great Idea Debs! love the sweet little angels playing their trumpets

Em xxx