Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 7 November 2011

Bright & Sparkly


Good afternoon. Brrrr it's really cold here today - so have had to turn the heating up a notch or two!!! 
I didn't get chance to ink up any of my new stamps from the NEC yesterday - went to see Jamie & Rowena in their new home - they bought it in August - completely gutted it and transformed it spectacularly and moved in this week - it's stunning!!!

So I was itching to have a play this morning and this is what I have come up with:


I took inspiration from this week's Lili of the Valley challenge - 'Bright & Sparkly'
and the new sketch at Sketch n Stash

I have used the gorgeous new 'Icy Angel' and coloured her with my new Flex Markers & PM's
I added lots of sparkle using a Quickie Glue pen and Glamour Dust to her wings.


I coloured some plain white seam binding - using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to co-ordinate.
The wooden snowflake embellishment was also a treat from the NEC and I inked it with Perfect Medium then added some Stamp n Bond - heated it then sprinkled with Glamour Dust and added an adhesive pearl to the centre.



Challenges I would like to enter:

LOTV - Bright & Sparkly
Sketch n Stash - Sketch #74
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Make it Sparkle

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous - keep warm :-)

19 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous Debs, love that image she looks so serene, the colours and design are perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Danielle said...

Gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week for our 'Make it Sparkle' challenge!
Hugs, Danielle

~@ngie~ said...

Absolutely stunning... I love the image & the papers & also the way it sparkles :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck :)

Hugz Angie xXx

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is really beautiful Debs. I love the adorable image and all the gorgeous sparkle. I had forgotten about Stamp n Bond, I must dig mine out!

CraftyC said...

She's gorgeous Debs, such a pretty stamp and love her sparkly wings. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge. Jealous you got to NEC Mind lol
Clairex

Claire said...

I spy some NEC buys LOL! This is absolutely gorgeous Debs. Love the image, great choice of colours and lovin' all the sparkle. Have a great evening. Hugs, Claire x

Nicola said...

Wonderful take on our bright and sparkly theme Debs, such a sweet image coloured so beautifully, gorgeous papers and pretty details.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty.. what a gorgeous image and love the sparkle
Lisa x

Debbie said...

Hi Debs, I'm not surprised you couldn't wait to ink this stamp up.Simply stunning card.Love the blue's and all the sparkle.Glad you had a great time at the NEC.Looks like you had a good shop.Love Debbie x

Aunty Sue said...

Stunning christmas card. Thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ. xxx

carol said...

aah so pretty and sweet,thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ, x carol

Juls said...

Hi Debs

Yet again I find myself playing catchup!! I have enjoyed checking out the creations I have missed on your blog.

love your card, love the added sparkle to the wings!!

Hugs Juls

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie I have such a weakness for angels & this one is sooooooo pretty.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image, great take on the sketch, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
Kevin xx

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous sparkle thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have some more new candy if you are interested :)

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dena said...

What a beautiful shade of blue! You did a fabulous job with the new stamp!!!
Thank you for joining in the LOTV Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Jill said...

gorgeous card Debs love the soft blue and the image is adorable thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

Curlybear said...

OMGosh this is a wonderful creation, beautiful colour theme and image , its just perfect for our challenge this week,

thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Catz Challenge
Anything goes and we hope you stop by next week and join in with the fun,


Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Crafty Catz DT