Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 5 November 2011

Anything But Square at Allsorts

 Good morning. I'm super excited today as I am going to the NEC - it's my first time and I can't wait :-)
I am meeting up with my lovely blogging buddy Claire and I'm so looking forward to that as well as the shopping lol!!!!!

So it's Saturday and that means another new challenge at Allsorts and this week the uber talented Jill would like to see

ANYTHING BUT SQUARE

I bought some large tags a while ago and thought I would use one for this challenge:


I started by inking through a Creative Expressions mask with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink and then added a couple of torn strips of stripey DP to the top and bottom.
The image is from Pollycraft - available here and I had a go at digitally colouring it.


This also used:

Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch 
Ice Stickles
Ribbons from stash

Our sponsor this week is 

Challenges I would like to enter:

Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes (must be Christmas)
Delightful Challenges - A Very Sparkly Christmas
Cooking it up with Katie - Anything But a Card
Freshly Brewed - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Christmas Fun
Bearly Mine - Anything But a Card
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes + Bling
Tip Top Tuesday - Make your own Background

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
Hope to share my NEC goodies with you later :-)

24 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh hun have fun at the NEC I am off there tomorrow,with my daughter my first time too cant wait,as for your card hun its just gorgeous love the image,and colors hugs cherylxxx

bettand said...

This tag is awsome. Love those polkadots and that cute little face too. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for another challenge. Bettina xx

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely cute image and great background. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

brenda said...

Love the pretty pinks and image Debs.

Great holiday shots as well, looks like a good time was had by all.

Have a good weekend and enjoy the NEC.

B x

Jill said...

Fabulous tag sweetie :)
Thanks for making such a beautiful project for my Anything but square week :)
Hugs, Jill

Claire said...

And a fabulous time we had too! This is a gorgeous tag hun, love the colours and image is just brill. Hugs, Claire x

Tip Top said...

OOhh - I do like seeing tags! Wonderful! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

Lena B E said...

Beautiful tag, I love it! :)
Thanks for your kind comment on my blog.
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs Lena

Katina said...

Aww, gorgeous tag Debs! I love the sweet image and the colours you've used.

Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! xx

Annette said...

Nice to see something different to the usual cards. Cute image too. Thanks for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday this week. Annette xx

Faye said...

What a super little tag. And get you with the digital colouring, you clever thing. That's way too scary for me. Hope you have a great weekend and all is well in DebLand. xxx

Riet said...

This is so gorgeous Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

sallysbitz said...

You have made a sweet Christmas tag Debs x
Enjoy the NEC, I have never been there BUT would love to one day. Look forward to seeing what you spent your money on Lol

Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Wishcraft said...

This is lovely Debs, so cute and pretty :o) Lisa x

laney said...

Super tag Debs!!
thanks for joining us at Bearlymine this time hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful! Thanks for playing along at Cooking It Up with Katie this week. Hope to see you again next week.
NanaConnie DT Chef

Sheryl said...

What a precious gift tag! The image is adorable and you did such a lovely job coloring it!
Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our, "Anything Goes with Blog Candy" challenge.
Warm Hugs,
Sheryl

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is fabulous ♥Pops♥

Samantha said...

Great tag, cute background too! thanks for coming to play with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Make your Own Backgrounds challenge I hope you can come play again soon you can enter up to 3 times per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Tracey said...

This is fab Debs, I love that image & the colours :)
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Carolina said...

Beautiful christmas tag. Thank you for cooking it up with Katie this week.

Gale said...

Great tag!
Thanks for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge are Fresh Brewed Designs! :) Gale

Come by my blog for a chance to win 'My Memories' scrapbook software from Polaroid!
http://galevarland.blogspot.com

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

what a gorgeous project....love the colors thanks for joining us at BMD.....

Hugs
Judith

The Stamper's Touch said...

Totally adorable! Love your tag. Thanks for joining us at Fresh Brewed Designs "Anything Goes" challenge.

Linda