Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 6 October 2011

Orange & Black Colour Combo for Charisma Cardz

 Hello again - this is  my second post for today please scroll down to see my DT post for MAWTT.
This time I would like to share my DT project for 


and this week my lovely teamie Denise has picked a colour theme for you to work with 

ORANGE and BLACK

For me that screamed HALLOWEEN and here's my take on it:


One of our sponsors this week is 
and I have used one of their cute Halloween images - coloured with Promarkers

Design Papers - Bo Bunny
Webbing from local craft shop - I love this stuff!
Sentiment - PC generated using Halloween Spider font

Please pop over to the challenge blog to see the stunning work from my teamies
and to see what fabulous prizes are on offer this week.

Challenges I would like to enter:

I Love Promarkers - Spooky
Paper Shelter - Halloween
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Halloween
Crafty Cardmakers - Anything Goes
Karens Doodles - Halloween
Paper Creations Ink - Black &/or Orange
Stamp With Fun - Halloween
The Pink Elephant - Trick or Treat (Halloween)
Bows and Berries - Photo Inspiration

Thanks for popping by (again).
See you soon.
TTFN

24 comments:

Chrissy said...

Awww...too cute to spook...thats is so ....cute!!. Love the colour combo Deb,fabulous Halloween card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card, love the orange and black colour scheme, thanks for joinig us at The Paper Shelter this week.
Hugs Debs

Eemeli said...

Fabulous creation! And that black spider web just rocks! ^^ Thanks for joining our 'Black and/or Orange' challenge at Paper Creations Ink. Hugs from Finland, GDT Eemeli

*Vicki* said...

She's really adorable!! I love the colors and the strip of black web going across! :) Thanks so much for joining with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week!! Hope you will join us again! *Vicki* - Oct GDT

Benzi said...

Suc a cute image and the webbing is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week.

Wishcraft said...

Great card Debs :o) Super cute image and the web border looks fab! Lisa x

Faye said...

Hey Debs. I really love this card. Cutesome image and loving the colours. I know that's the point, but you've made it look great. I have this webbing too! Scrummy. xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Soooo cute Debs, love the image and gorgeous colours. Great spider web too.

Donna x

Claire said...

Fabulous card hun, love the striking colour combo. Hope you are well - nearly the weekend! YAY! Hugs, Claire x

DesignerDiva said...

This is fab Debs, I love the black webbing and that sentiment is just gorgeous!
Hugs Laurie x

J said...

How seasonal! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers - Good Luck!

Fleur said...

Gorgeous, cute card Debs, I love the sweet little bird. Perfect sentiment too
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Craftyanny said...

She certainly is too cute to spook.
Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles
Anne x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is just soo cute and i love that mesh ribbon.. perfect!
Lisa x

Miranda said...

lovely card Deb, very very cute
I'm glad you are joining our challenge this week
hugs
Miranda PCI DT

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, wow this is just stunning hugs pops x

Ginny said...

It is too cute. Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodles :)

Scrapcat 1 said...

love the card and the sentiment
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time and we hope to see you again soon.

Frances said...

Cute card! Great colors!!! Thank you for joining us at The Pink Elephant!!!! :)hugs, Frances.

katesacraftybugger said...

Super card ,thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week

Julie said...

A fab Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x

Paper Creations Ink said...

Beautiful Creation I Love your work and hope to see more of it

Thanks for Joining us atPaper Creations Ink

Robin said...

This is so super cute!! Thanks so much for playing with Bows and Berries!!
Robin

Chunyuan said...

great take of the photo challenge. Thanks for playing with bows and berries.