Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 8 October 2011

Bear with Us at Allsorts

 Good morning. Just a quick post from me today as I'm getting everything ready for a visit from my scrummilicious Grandaughter - Lola Arizona. It seems like ages since I had a snuggle with her but it's only been a few weeks really - bet she has changed loads though!!
Today sees a new challenge over at Allsorts and this week I got to choose it :-)

So I would like to see your projects with
 
A BEAR AS THE MAIN IMAGE

Here's my card:

I have used the very cute James Bear with Pile of Presents and I had another go at colouring with Distress Inks - I'm quite pleased how this one turned out :-)

Here's a close-up of the image:


The scrummy Design Papers are Nitwits Holly Jolly Frolics
 I have used some deep red cardstock and Kraft card for mat and layering.

This also used:

Spellbinders -  Doily Accents, Circle Nesties and Lacey Circles
Martha Stewart Snowflakes
Adhesive Gems
Sentiment - LOTV
Star Dust Stickles


Challenges I would like to enter:

Forever Friends - Use Sentiment
Simon Says Stamp - Sparkle & Bling
Bearly Mine -  3 Design Papers
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Lots of Layers

 Hope to share some baby photos with you later.
Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

21 comments:

Liz, said...

Gorgeous card, enjoy your snuggle!

Liz x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

This is gorgeous Debs.
Hugs, Clare x

Faye said...

What a cutie! The snowflakes are lovely and just pull the whole card together perfectly. xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Claire said...

Just adorable Debs, love James and the colours are fab! Hope you have a great day and look forward to the pics later. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

well you know me Debs .. i am not a bear person.. but he is a cutie! I love the little gems and the snowflakes too.. so pretty
Lisa x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Debs. Enjoy your time with your GD
Clairexx

Cheryl said...

oh debs this is gorgeous really beautiful image and love the colors,beautifully colored too hugs cherylxxx

Christa said...

Hi Debs , this is a beautiful Christmascard !! I love the bear. You have used our sketch very well. Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Christa.

Bea und Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card. The image is soooo cute. I love lots of layers.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cradmakers this week.
Doreen x

Mummylade said...

This is sooo cute!

Jack said...

What a beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Shanna Shands said...

I love your red jewels! I hope I gt a chance to play this challenge I have been itching at a chance to practice coloring fur. Thanks for joining the Paper Sundaes challenge and check back tomorrow for our new challenge!

coldwaters2 said...

Super, super card Debs loving the colours, papers and that cute image a top notch creation thank you for sharing it with us at Bearlymine Challenges.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Pami said...

Gorgeous card Debs! Love the layout and the papers, and the image is fabby! I hope you have had a wonderful day. Pami x

DesignerDiva said...

Love this gorgeous cute image Debs - Hope your having lots of fun playing Granny!
Hugs Laurie x

Christine said...

Well look at you go with those beautiful LOTV stamps!! Love those sentiments and the bear is so cute!! Love your card designs. The cardstock and pattern paper coordinate perfectly and I just love the dies that you chose for the fancy matting of the stamped images. Gorgeous work!!
Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow gorgeous card, lovely colouring and image, thanks for sharing with us at ATSC, enjoy your cuddles, hugs Liz xx

Elfcrafts said...

Hi Debs, what a gorgeous card, very cute. From your newest follower xx

Cheryl said...

oh debs this is just gorgeous just love that wee bear colored to perfection beautiful papers have a lovely snuggle with your grand daughter hun hugs cherylxxxxxx

Fluffles said...

A very sweet card. Jx