Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 27 October 2011

Anything Goes at Charisma

Good morning. Hopefully Mr Blogger scheduled posts is playing nicely and has published this post for me - whilst I'm soaking up the sun in Portugal :-)
Today's share is for Team Carly's challenge at 


where the theme this week is 

ANYTHING GOES

The DT were lucky enough to get an image from one of this week's sponsors 
to play with and I chose Kate Krafty - available here

Image coloured with PM's
DP's - Nitwits 'Affection Too'
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Shaped card base - Grand Nesties Labels 1
Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful day.

Will update challenges when I get back on Sunday :-)
TTFN

4 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Debs, lovely sweet image and this is one of my favourite colour combos too. Hugs, Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Debs this is one beautiful card, the colours are my all time favourite the design looks terrific that image is gorgeous, love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous beautiful card Debs, adorable image.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So gorgeous Debs,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx