Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 22 September 2011

Time to cook at MAWTT

 Good morning. This is my second post for today - please scroll down to see my DT post for


This week it was my turn to choose the theme at 


and I decided on a recipe:
3 Design Papers
2 Types of Embellishments
1 Image

Here's what I cooked up:


Our sponsor this week is the very talented Beth - our very own Lisa's daughter.
 
I was lucky enough to be able to choose an image to work with and I picked this fab flower from the 
 I printed it twice - once onto cardstock and then onto some fab Funky Hand Rainbow Polkadots DP.
I layered the spotty one onto the card and added 1 of my embellisments - Bedazzles - they are sooooooo sparkly IRL.

I also added some Bedazzles to the DP - from Funky Hand Salt & Pepper download
My third DP is from the Love Love Love download from Funky Hand

Here's a close up of the image:

My second embellishment is the scrummy organza ribbon and bow.

Thanks for popping by (again).
Have  a wonderful day.
TTFN

8 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun love the papers! How the blinkin heck did you get your bow so perfect???
HUgs Shell xx

Cheryl said...

oh debs this is gorgeous oh just love that flower its amazing hugs cherylxxxx

Pami said...

ooh, how clever Debs! This looks really effective, love the central flower. Hope you are feeling a bit better today you poor thing. Pami x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so elegant.. i love the paper pieced flower and the gorgeous sparkly beads .. would brighten anyones day
Lisa x

Allison said...

love those papers too , fab card
AllisonX

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Debs this is super, Love the flower its stunning, hope you feel better soon, Love Hxx

DesignerDiva said...

Great little card Debs, I'm lovin your colours, they really POP!
Thanks for a fab challenge I'm sorry I couldn't do better - promise I'll try harder next time!!

Hope your feeling a little better?

Hugs Laurie x

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the gorgeous beads and the sparkle! Hugs Juls