Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

So Nice I Made it Twice!

Good evening. What a glorious day it has been today - wall to wall sunshine all day and warm with it too :-)
 and I have been busy making cards for my MiL's coffee morning on Friday - I did make a load and delivered them last month but they have all been sold already before the event so I needed to get busy making more :-)

I really enjoyed the way this card turned out -

so I made another the same but changed the colour - not sure which I prefer - what do you think?

For the first one I stamped the PB image 'Letters and Flowers' with Vintage Photo distress ink and distressed the edges with the same ink. I also used some Bo Bunny DP and some co-ordinating seam binding. A Craftwork cards sentiment and a few matching adhesive gems to finish.
 For the second one I stamped the same PB image with Spiced Marmalade distress ink and inked the edges as before.  The DP is also Bo Bunny. This time I used some gorgeous grosgrain ribbon and adhesive pearls.


So which do you prefer?

Challenges I would like to enter:
Penny Black Saturday - Monochromatic
Celebrate the Occasion - Any Occasion - Must Use Ribbon 
Stamps and Fun = Creativity - Anything Goes
Woodware USA - Fall/Autumn
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes
Just Some Lines - Autumn/Fall Colours

Thanks for popping by.
Before I go I would like to share a photo of Pickle-Lily Cat and her new favourite place:


This was a birthday present from Aaron to Jack - he made it from a cardboard box - they are both obssessed with Lego and the new Alien Conquest range - I guess there are worse things to be obsessed with lol!!!

Have a fabulous eveing.
TTFN

27 comments:

Mummylade said...

ooooh, hard choice... but I think I'd pick the red card.
Great cat-spot, amazing she lets the lego be, my furry friend would tear that place to pieces in a heartbeat.

Juls said...

your cards are just gorgeous! Hugs Juls

Loopylou. said...

oh they are so beautiful debs i couldn't pick a fav, wow they are so lovely and lol at the cat!!!! maybe its a cat from outerspace!!!
hugs Lou xxx

Clare *Littlebear* said...

These are beautiful cards Debs, I'm not surprised you had to make two! My favourite has to be the yellow one.
Aww, such a cute photo of your cat.
Hugs, Clare x

Pami said...

I love Pickle-Lily!! What a great name too!

Back to the cards! Love them both I think the orange one is my favourite! Pami x

Pop's Cards said...

wow honey I am loving these and that cat is mad what a great pic ♥ ♥ Pops x

Claire said...

Stunning cards Debs, I love them both, but if I really had to choose, it would be the red one as my fave. It's been a fabulous day today, but been indoors all day so haven't enjoyed the sun! Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh the cards are wonderful. And if i had to choose i would say the yellow one .. gorgeous colour
Lisa x

Melissa said...

Your cards are gorgeous, I love them, thanks for joining CTO!

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOL Cute kitty!
LOVE your cards, thank you so much for joining our Fall Colors challenge at Just Some Lines. :)

DesignerDiva said...

HI Debs two fabulous cards both colours are fab and really elegant. your MiL will have orders for lots of these!!
Love the cat in space!!

Hugs Laurie xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh they're both gorgeous, I couldn't possibly pick a favourite! LOVE that pic of your cat, how cute :o) Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous cards Debs love that image and the ribbon, both of the colours look equally beautiful, and I love the picture of the cat.
Hugs
Lorraine x

DIANA L. said...

All your cards are just beautiful. Alien conquest was pretty cute to.
Thanks for joining us at CTO this week
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

girlia said...

too cute

Laurie said...

I love them both! They are so cute! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Liz, said...

Two gorgeous cards, and what a sweet pussy cat,

liz x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

Trell said...

Wonderful job on both. Love the color schemes! And I love the design as well. Thank you for joining us at CTO!

Trell - DT

Dilsaver Designs said...

Really beautiful Fall colors, I love how your image turned out on both! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO, hope to see you again next week :)

Trail of Treasures said...

Wow, what a great vintage look these cards have!! Love them! Thanks so much for celebrating with us this week at CTO!

Hugs,
Tracey - CTO DT member
www.trailoftreasures.com

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!
So happy that you have joined us at SFC………..
Hugs
Bella

kath said...

thanks for sharing your beautiful monochrome cards debbie and for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx
love the cute pic of your kitty

jenny said...

Beautiful, elegant cards....I love them both!
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

Jenny xx

Esther said...

Gorgeous job!
Love them both, but the yellow and black is especially stunning!
Thanks for joining us at CTO!

Tina said...

beautiful...both of them

thansk for joining us at just some lines

Tina
jsldt

the cat is to cute

Charlotte said...

Oh so pretty. I love the gold!