Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 8 August 2011

PATP Mistletoe Kisses

Good morning. Well it's typical British summer weather forecast here today - rain rain and more rain so mine and Jack's planned trip to Weston Supermare is off - for today anyway. So as I had some 'spare' time this morning I decided to have a little early crafty play with another of my new Christmas images from LOTV.
I have seen a few of this style card around in blogland recently and decided to have a go myself following Mandy's tutorial here - thanks hun it was easy to follow and understand.


This is what I used:
Image: LOTV 'Under the Mistletoe' - coloured with PM's
DP's: Pink Petticoat 'Fairy Lights'
Ribbon: The Ribbon Girl 'Twill Stripe'
PATP: Martha Stewart 'Scroll Lace'


Challenges I would like to enter:

Simon Says Stamp - Christmas
Fussy & Fancy - Christmas in July
Raise the Bar - Anything Goes
Stampin for the Weekend - Spots & Dots
Stampin with the Dragon - Green Red & White
Crafty Sentiments - Christmas
Paper Play - Christmas in August
Your Next Stamp - Beautiful Borders
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers - Hugs & Kisses

Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

19 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Pami said...

This is super cute Debs, love all the detail, looks very expensive! Have a great day. Pami x

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is just gorgeous oh just love love this,the detail is brilliant hugs cherylxxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tammy said...

Wonderfully sweet card with great detail. Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon.

downrightcrafty said...

Such a gorgeous creation, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Stampin with the Dragon this week.
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have some new candy if you are interested.

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

CraftyC said...

Another gorgeous card Debs,I've still not got round to using my round the page punch!
Clairexx

Faye said...

Thank you for all your lovely comments at mine recently, it warms my heart. I think this is such a pretty card. I love all the borders. Gorgeous. xxx

Wishcraft said...

Wow this is so gorgeous Debs, really beautiful! Lisa x

Mandy said...

Hello lovely lady, I hope you are well :)
Your card is absolutely gorgeous Debs, I love the sweet LOTV image you've used and the PATP looks fab hun, I'm pleased the tutorial was of use.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Christmas in August challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Claire x said...

Gorgeous Christmas card hun - love the PATP work - I always manage to cock this up LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is fabulous, love the image and your work is just stunning as always, big hugs love pops x x x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Debs,
This is another wonderful entry. Such a cute image & I love the borders. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow it looks fabulous .. the borders are gorgeous
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Just so pretty Debs...and great border too hun...

hugs Vicky xx

DesignerDiva said...

WOW this is stunning Debs, love all the fancy edging and the new LOTV stamp is gorgeous!

HUgs Laurie x

Chrissy said...

This is just beautiful Debs, really lovely.
Thanks for joining us at 'Fussy and Fancy'

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marcea said...

What a beautiful christmas creation! I love your beautiful punching and stamp. Thankyou so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week
xxx