Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 15 August 2011

New Home - With Love


Good  morning. Looks like a beautiful start to the day here in Gloucestershire - let's hope it lasts :-)
Yesterday my DH and I 'tidied' up the garden a little, got the new furniture set up and even made up some new pots for the patio - believe me when I say that was an achievement as neither of us are even close to be amateur gardeners - but after seeking advice from an assistant at the local garden centre we made the quickest decisions and purchases I think he'd ever experienced :-)
So after all the hard work I thought it only fair to have a little relax and playtime and as I needed a New Home card for my eldest son - he has just bought his first house - that's what I decided to make.
 I love the fresh colours of these scrummy DP's - a freebie from a craft magazine.
The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique - available here
Coloured with PMs and the background has been done with Distress Inks.
Sentiment - another craft magazine freebie from Pink Petticoat :-)
 

Challenges I would like to enter:
OSAAT - Anything Goes - thanks for picking my card as a winner last week :-)
 2 Sisters - Sketch 
Going Grey with Scrap Creations - Bingo (Flowers, Die-cuts/Punches, Digi Image)
 Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Digistamp Boutique - August Competition
 

Thanks for popping by.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

22 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous loving the lush papers & the image is fab, especially the 2 inks you've used....it looks awesome.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty Debs .. cute little house .
Have just about staightened out after being squeezed into that tiny tent lol
Lisa x

Eemeli said...

Such a cutie and I love those soft colors! ^^
Hugs from Finland, Eemeli

Claire x said...

This is just gorgeous Debs, love the image and such pretty colourful papers. Glad you finally have your garden furniture sorted, let's hope the sunshine today lasts eh? Hugs, Claire x

Pami said...

This is such a pretty card Debs, lovely colours! Pami x

(Helena) Owner said...

Hello, I saw your card on make it monday and wanted to say hi. your card is amazing. I have followed you as I love your work. Its is so pretty!

Thank you for sharing your work. x

sparklingblackrose said...

This is fabulous! I love your colour scheme! Thank you for joining us at One Stitch at a Time, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT xxx p.s I have candy if you would like to pop over and enter :-)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

DesignerDiva said...

Lovely card Debs such soft pretty colours.
Are we going to get to see all your handiwork in the garden!!

Hugs Laurie x

maxine said...

lovely card spotted it at make it monday x

Dawn said...

I love those papers & that image!
I saw you card on Make it Monday when I posted mine & just had to stop by to say how cute it was!!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creation ♥ Pops x x x

Nicki {LittleTed} said...

Fab card Debs, love the mix of papers, so pretty. Saw this over at MiM so came to visit!

Nicki, x

Mary C said...

This card is so wonderfl Deb. I love your choice of DP with that cute house. Thanks for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

debby4000 said...

Oh love your gorgeous New Home card Debs, what pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Kathlene said...

So so pretty and calming in a sweet way (the colors I mean). Saw your card at Make it Mondays. Also, congrats on your son's new home--it is rather a shock when your children start buying their own homes, at least it was for us. LOL

busybusyhoneybee said...

Love the colors, love the layers, love this card! Thanks for sharing on MIM!!
Karen C

Debs M said...

great card, saw it on make it monday x

my little scrapping corner said...

beautiful card. love it

thanks for playing with us at OSAAT this week, hope you join us next time too.

my little scrappingcorner
DT One Stithc At A Time

Michelle said...

Hi Debs

Wow, fab card!

I love the soft colours and the combo of paterned papers.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week, leave a comment for another entrant. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning.

Michelle :o)

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT this week and good luck Julie DT

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debs, what a gorgeous card. I love how you've coloured the image and your layout is perfect. Thanks for joining in our monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x