Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 18 August 2011

Negative Space at Charisma

Hello again (this hopefully is the second post Mr Blogger scheduled posts has published for me today) and this time it's for Team Carly's challenge at Charisma Cardz that I just couldn't resist joining in with.

The theme this week has been picked by the very talented Leah 

NEGATIVE SPACE
(no more than 1/3 of space can be filled)

We have two fabulous sponsors again this week:

 and

Here's my take on it:


I have used a gorgeous CC Designs image - Birgitta Santa from All That Scraps - available here
Coloured with PM's with an added touch of Glamour Dust for sparkle.
Sentiment was a freebie from someone I can't remember - please could you let me know if you know so I can give the link - sorry! But it's gorgeous and I thank you - whoever you are :-)


So that's it - simples - but is it too simples????

Hope you can join us this week.

Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

10 comments:

Suz said...

I love the simplicity of this! It is very striking and needs nothing else! Beautiful!
xx Suz

Claire x said...

Not too simples at all - its gorgeous and the red really makes her pop off the page. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is cute .. i love the little fairy
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Oh Debs this is just stunning!! the red image is really striking against all the white - I may have to 'borrow' this design for some Christmas cards I think it's perfect!

Hugs Laurie x

Pami said...

Do you know, I love this style of cards, I am so going to do some for Christmas. LOVE IT! Pami x

Jules said...

Hi Debs

No .. .. not too simples!!

Very cute and lovely!!!

Love your image very much and you have just the right amount of sparkle.

Love Jules xx

Cheryl said...

oh debs hun this is brilliant simple classy and oh so effective hugs cherylxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Debs and beautiful too.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Debs.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wishcraft said...

Love it Debs - perfect CAS design :o) Lisa x