Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 6 August 2011

Make it Red at Allsorts

 Good morning. Wow another week of the school holidays are over - only 4 more to go - it just goes toooooooo quickly! 
So it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Allsorts and this week the lovely Helene is hosting and has asked us to

MAKE IT RED

We have two wonderful sponsors this week and they are:
offering 1 lucky winner a $15 voucher
and as it's the first Saturday of the month we also have our regular sponsor
and Sally-Ann is offering another lucky winner 6 digi images of their choice

So here's what I did:
I had a 'tidy up' of some of my crafty stash a few days ago and came across this fab sparkly adhesive paper and that was the starting point for my card this week. 
So I thought this image Party Time Zoe & Flo from Digi Stamp Boutique would be perfect with it :-)
 Image coloured with PM's and I used Glamour Dust for the Champagne and bubbles.

Here's a close up of the image:
 This also used:
Gingham DP - freebie from 'Homemade' magazine
Sizzix Swirl
Ribbon - East of India
Martha Stewart Floral Lace border punch
Small Daisy flower punch
Papermania Shimmer Dots
Challenges I would like to enter:
Stamp Something - Use a Digi
Wags 'n Whiskers - Sparkly
AI Factory - Anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes August
Fab 'n' Funky - Friendship
My Mum's Craft Shop - Monochromatic

Please pop over to Allsorts see the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the lovely DT
Hope you can find some time to join us - I'm looking forward to seeing all your wonderful projects.

Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

10 comments:

May Britt said...

Beautiful card in red...

Hugs

MaryB said...

This is absolutely adorable. Love the color combo and all the detail work.

Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazy.

Catherine said...

What a sweet card Debs ! I love the layout ! Great papers and beautiful flourishes ! Thank you for following my blog, I am following you too now ! Hugs x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

This is fabulous Debs - love the red, and the swirls, and the beautiful layout (all of it really)!!
Hope you are having a great weekend - hugs, Sylvia xxxx

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card Debs, love the red and great images from DSB and the swirls finish it off perfectly. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Kat said...

Love your red card Debs, really gorgeous.

I meant to pop by sooner but I seem to have been a bit busy before setting off last night to babysit today! You won my candy on the HM&F blog hop. If you email me your address I'll post it to you asap.

Kat x

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I love those 2 girls, they look so happy.
Big HUGZ Fleur xXx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs what a fabulous card the design and colour red look super so does that fun cute image I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sharon said...

What a great card. I love the colours and image you've used.
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this time, hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Sharon

JanR said...

Great card. I love how sparkly it is. Thanks for playing with us at AiFactory!

JanR - AiF dt