Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 11 August 2011

Distress it at Charisma

 Good morning. I'm so pleased to be posting this card as my first DT project for Charisma Cardz and this week it's Team Gem that are hosting the challenge and the theme has been picked by my lovely teamie Allison
DISTRESS IT
 We have two sponsors this week:
Some Odd Girl
 
and The Stamping Boutique  
Now distressing isn't something I usually do but I quite enjoyed 'having a go' and this is what I came up with:
 And here's what I used:
Image: Some Odd Girl: 'Smell the Flowers' - coloured with PM's
DP's from scrap box - including the large flower behind the image - sorry I don't know the brand :-(
I distrtessed the edges with a Tim Holtz distressing tool and then inked with Spun Sugar DI
Flowers from stash
Sentimenty from QVC scrapbook kit

Here's a close up of the image:
Challenges I would like to enter:
Paper Creator's Crafts - All About Flowers
Sweet Stampin - Rainbow (Colours)
Crafty Ann's - Summertime
Dream Valley - Distressing
 
This is my first of 3 posts for today :-)
I will be back in a min. with my second post with my DT card for MAWTT
and then again with my DT card for Get Funky
Busy busy busy!!!!
Thanks for popping by.
TTFN

9 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

Adorable card Debs, I love the soft colours. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

DesignerDiva said...

WOW love this super layout Debs, the big petals are a fab idea.
Congratulations on your DT position, you so deserve it my friend

Hugs Laurie x

Fiona said...

a lovely cheery card!!
thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

CraftyGals Blog said...

Gorgeous card :) Thankyou for joining us over at Paper Creator Crafts xx

Wedgie said...

Cute card, very pretty colours. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week. Wedgie xxx

Abi said...

Such a softly pretty card hon, love the pink & blues together, thanks so much for playing along with the Sweet Stampin challenge xx

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! Love the distressing :-) Thankyou for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Lynne in NI said...

Oh I love your little flower girl! Gorgeous colour combo too. Thanks for playing along with us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

beautiful sweet summer card !! I love it !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs
tina46
eac-dt