Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 22 July 2011

Turquoise and Melon with a Dash of Kraft

 Good morning. A quick post from me this morning as we are changing our internet provider today and I could lose connection at any time :-(
 So I thought I would share my make from yesterday for this week's StampFairy Challenge
A colour recipe of KRAFT, MELON & TURQUOISE
As soon as I saw these freebie papers in this month's Simply Cards & Papercrafts mag I knew they would be perfect for the challenge :-)

 Image - Freebie from StampFairy
Colouring Medium - PM's
DP's - Craftwork Cards freebie from Simply Cards & Papercrafts
Kraft card - Papermania
Flowers from stash
Other challenges I would like to enter:
Craft us Crazy - Anything Goes
Shelly's Images - Anything Goes
Stampavie & More - Thank You
Sketch & Stash - Sketch - Thanks for picking me in the TOP3 last week ladies - really apprecite it :-)

Thanks for popping over.
Hope my internet connection not lost for too long.
Catch up with you all laters.
TTFN

16 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh my gosh ... how adorable is this creation! Thanks so much for joining in our 'Give Thanks' challenge over at The Sisterhood! We hope you'll come join us again next challenge!

Darlene
One of the 'Sistahs'

Claire x said...

This is just gorgeous hun - funnily enough great minds think alike as I made a card a few days ago with this image, yet to be posted. It's really cute and I love the layout. Hope you get sorted with your new provider soon hun. Hugs, Claire x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debs,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Debs this is stunning, I adore the colours you have used. Love Hazelxox

Lisa B said...

WOW! What a great creation!! You did such a wonderful job putting it all together.

Thanks for joining our Give Thanks challenge over at the Sisterhood of Crafters.

DesignerDiva said...

Free image and free papers? WOW bargain card Debs and pretty spectacular too! Love that colour combo

Have a great weekend Hugs
Laurie x

Samantha said...

Really cute card Lenny is sooo darn cute! Thanks for play with us at Stamp Fairy this time, hugs Samantha x

Julie said...

Oh such a sweet card and fab colours!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash this time around, Juliexx

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Just darling and I love the colors you chose!! Thanks so much for playing at Stamp Fairy.

Deanne :)

TannyP said...

I just want to run my fingers over that bear, as he looks super soft =) Great card! Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafters for our Give Thanks challenge.

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh very pretty!! Your coloring of Lenny is beautiful. Thanks for sharing and playing with us this week at Stamp Fairy
Jackie

Dora said...

Wow what a fabulous card, love those papers, yes so gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Stamp Fairy and good luck xxx

Sharon Basel said...

This is terrific! I really love your layout on this card and your coloring of the sweet StampFairy image. Thanks for playing along with us at StampFairy this week.
Sharon, SF-Dt

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Such a cute Stamp Fairy card! Love that bear!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Craft Us Crazy and I hope you will join us again!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Faye said...

Hi Debs. I think this is a super card. Love the pink and turquoise together and the image is cutesome. Thanks also for playing at Sketch n Stash. xxx

Min said...

Wow, just LOVE those colors together! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Shelly's Images "Show Us What You GOT" Challenge.
We hope you'll join us again soon! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations